Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nicki Minaj,before Her Plastic Surgery - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nicki Minaj,before Her Plastic Surgery (14548 Views)

Brazilian Man Got A Dog Face“dogman” By Plastic Surgery [photos] - / Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong / Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj,before Her Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
I know so many people would want to "crusify" nicki for doing plastic surgery,but little knows the reason why she did it.Nicki was a flat ass girl,my ass was bigger than hers,and you know what they say about this if she has a boyfriend with a bigger ass,they would call her the guy and the guy the girlfriend :Dtake a look at this picture and be the judge.

1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj,before Her Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2013
what kinda slanderous thread is this? if u wanna post something, make proper enquiries and get the right information.. this was never, is not and will never be nicki minaj before her surgeries.
Re: Nicki Minaj,before Her Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2013
yorettyna: what kinda slanderous thread is this? if u wanna post something, make proper enquiries and get the right information.. this was never, is not and will never be nicki minaj before her surgeries.
I direct the same words to you! Make your own enquiries,can't you see the tatoos on her left arm before and after surgery? Can't you see their faces?If you are very observant,you would know its the same nicki minaj!She did not only surgery,but skin tonin,she also got fatter to complement her new big boobs and ass,I can see that you are her fan,so am I,just wanted people to know why she did surgery.
Re: Nicki Minaj,before Her Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2013
have u ever heard of the word 'photoshop'?..
Re: Nicki Minaj,before Her Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2013
yorettyna: have u ever heard of the word 'photoshop'?..
yh,I have photoshop CS6 on my laptop,and I edit photos, there is a limit to what photoshop can do.If you don't believ why don't you google it out,pictures of nicki minaj before her plastic surgeries.
Re: Nicki Minaj,before Her Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Learn MAKING OF AUTO GELE, TURBAN, FASCINATOR / Court Stops Africa Beauty Queen International Pageant / Pure Designer Perfume Oils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.