Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Become An Idea Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become An Idea Entrepreneur (636 Views)

I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It? / I Want To Venture Into A TV Station Business, Can Someone Give Me An Idea On How / How Do I Register An Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Idea Entrepreneur by bizngr(f): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
You know how you feel when a ‘somewhat’ genuine idea crops through your mind and you just have a hunch it will sell brilliantly? How do you breathe life into your ideas? How do you gain followership that leads to culture-wide behavior change? How do you turn your idea into a formidable entrepreneur feat you crave for?

Here are five steps every leader should take in order to become “idea entrepreneurs.”

1. Accumulate evidence. For an idea to gain influence, you need to become a resident expert. This can be done by collecting supporting materials such as data, analysis and stories as well as by talking with other people. You need to gather opinions, refine the ideas and practices. In order for your idea to take root, followers need to be provided with specific, practical ways to put it into everyday use. Learning about new things and not practicing is worse than not knowing it at all.
Please click here to read more. Feedbacks are appreciated

http://www.bizngr.com/tips-for-startups/how-to-become-an-idea-entrepreneur/

Re: How To Become An Idea Entrepreneur by TRhanco(f): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
I appreciate this. Ideas is key and then how to deploy it into a money making project

(1) (Reply)

Ciss(continuous Ink Supply System) Makes Printing Cost Nothing For You / Are Our Banks No More Reliable? / Breaking News On CNN Blackberry Abandons Plan To Sell Coy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.