Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Post Ume In Lasu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ume In Lasu (2983 Views)

No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: / Will There Be Post Ume In All Universities For 2010/2011 / Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ume In Lasu by daslick007(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2008
LASU! LASU!! LASU!!! HEY!!!! LASU HAS DONE IT AGAIN OOOO!!!! FIRST SCHOOL TO HANDLE THE POST UME EXAMS, CHEI, PEOPLE !! PEOPLE!! STUDENTS EEEE!!!! ABEG IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED ABEG GO AND GRAB YOUR COPY EM SORRY GO AND GRAB YOUR PIN CODE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

WELL THIS IS JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I WANT YOU TO BE IN THE SCHOOL, IT'S A KOOL PLACE TO STUDY, NO LE LE, TO ALL MY LASUITES. HOLA,

Re: Post Ume In Lasu by playfulmor: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2008
Hello my guy.
I am a prospective student of Lasu. I chosed Portugues Language /English in this year ume but Lasu did not indicate the course in the post ume schedule,although, the programme is just starting this year but i want you to give advice if any.

You may kindly email me to playfulmori@yahoo.ca
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by Hardar4lag(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2008
if u wanna do ur registration for Post UME or want to buy ur Post UME form u can contact me.
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by charliek(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2008
hello folks,
i noticed people form outside lagos cannot obtain the lasu post ume scratch card for 2008/2009 except they come down to lagos,i am offering a service of getting one for anyboby with this problem.
you pay the sum of N2500 to me here in lagos,i get the card for 2000 naira and 500 is my commission for both transport and all that.i send you the pin and serial number so you can register from where ever you are.
if you are intrested call me on 08061386738
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by daslick007(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2008
@ CHARLIE.K
U GAT A GOOD SUGGESTION THERE BUT HAVE U THOUGHT OF THIS, WILL U SEND 2,500 BUCKS TO SOMEONE U DONT KNOW FOR HIM OR HER TO GET A PIN CODE FOR U, WE'RE NIGERIANS AIGHT, I THOUGHT OF IT TOO BUT U GATTA PUT URSELF IN THAT SHOE TOO, I WONT DO IT. THERE MIGHT BE A FAKE PIN CODE, U MIGHT NOT EVEN GET THE PIN, SO PELASE SEEK ANOTHER MEANS TO HELP, I SURE LIKE UR EFFORT TO HELP OUT, PEACE AND ONE LOVE BRO
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by Hardar4lag(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2008
charlie na wa 4u oooo u know d situation of Nigeria there is no way you can do this help well i think you can just ask dem to come to lagos (and here is my own help if you are going for Computer Science i have a UBA Account and Computer Science are paying in UBA so therefore you can just pay the money to my account and i will send d pin immediately i got the sms in my phone that goes to people who are also using uba account in other states or u come to me in Lagos here is my number 08084686908).
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by ade4prof: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
I'm Akingboye Omolade from Lagos State University faculty of education department of physics

Post Ume question is for last year is 400 naira only

Call me on this Number for more INFORMATION
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by Hardar4lag(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2008
ade4prof are u sure of this don't deceive pple here if so hw do we get it.
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by charliek(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2008
daslik you have a point there.We are very careful when we deal with ppl we havnt seen before and dont even know.Nway i was only trying to help :cheesy
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by daslick007(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2008
I'M GLAD U REALIZED THAT. IT'S KOOL TRYING TO HELP BUT MY BROTHER, THIS IS NAIJA AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, LET'S JUST TELL THEM WHAT TO DO AND AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WELCOME THEM INTO SKOOL, HOW'S THAT? wink
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by segun44: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2008
hey i made a mistake in my lasu form,mixing up my english with maths in my o level result,mehn so wat can i do 2 rectify the problem?
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by daslick007(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
well, i believe LASU just wants to ensure u got the necessary credits in 5 relevant subjects, just do the exams and when u finally get the proper admission, present a full proof of the result u have, did that answer u? i hope it did, ciao
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by Omolola1(f): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
Does lasu conduct post jamb for those that chose them as second choice? Please i need to know before i register for the post jamb. Secondly, what if one is awaiting the waec result (may/june 2008)?
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by Hardar4lag(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2008
@omolola1
you will have to wait for the next post ume
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by ade4prof: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2008
I'm Akingboye Omolade from Lasu, Depat of Physics

There is consideration of candidate using awaiting result in lasu post ume screening

Call me on this Number for more details on the post ume past question and answer

Omolola call me on this number

Re: Post Ume In Lasu by Hardar4lag(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2008
ade4prof don't deceive her there is no awaiting in the registration so i don't knw hw u want to do that but if there is a way u can also contact me directly on hardeoyeomomummy@yahoo.com
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by daslick007(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ Hardar4lag & ade4prof -- we're meant to use this forum to help people out and not to deceive or discourage them. @omolola1 --- U can apply for the post ume if u chose LASU as 2nd choice, but for the awaiting result, i dont know about that.
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by Hardar4lag(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2008
@daslick wht do u mean i ve registered enough people and also i have eperience of those who use awaiting they will be disqualify during registration.
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by ken4ope(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2009
I just gained admission into the Peaceful University (University of Ado-Ekiti) to study Sociology and i will like to share a room with a fellow male student of this Great University not minding the religion or origin, The room in question is directly opposite the school, so you need no transport to and fro school.

If you are interested in this offer, kindly mail me (hakeem_oguntinde@yahoo.com) or call 08066979579.

About me:

I don't smoke nor drink, easy going and very friendly and can relate with anyone of mature understanding and reasoning, don't mind the age but must be polite and ready to learn,
Re: Post Ume In Lasu by winpecheux: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2010
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAO! Something new has come to stay.
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08083690000 08063078904, for more information.

guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08083690000 08063078904, for more information.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Rssda Scholarship Scheme: Rivers State Indigenes / Those Working In Rivers State / UNIABUJA 2012/2013 Post Graduate Admission List Is Out / University Of Lagos UNILAG 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms 08060777331

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.