Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

WOW!!! Check Out The Website That Hooks Up Married ‘christian’ Couples For S*x - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WOW!!! Check Out The Website That Hooks Up Married ‘christian’ Couples For S*x (770 Views)

Pic:burglary Goes Sour As Suspect’s Head Hooks During Operation In Jos Shop / Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat / GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!!! Check Out The Website That Hooks Up Married ‘christian’ Couples For S*x by eldot: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Just when you think you have seen it all!!
There is actually a “Christian” website where married ‘Christians’ who want to have s*x with other married “Christian” couples can actually hook up, have group s*x or even exchange themselves with other couples for s*x.
cotd

WOW!!! Check Out The Website That Hooks Up Married ‘Christian’ Couples For S*x http://www.steelztv.com/2013/wow-check-out-the-website-that-hooks-up-married-christian-couples-for-sx/ via @@steelztv
Re: WOW!!! Check Out The Website That Hooks Up Married ‘christian’ Couples For S*x by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2013
Signs of the end cry
Re: WOW!!! Check Out The Website That Hooks Up Married ‘christian’ Couples For S*x by azpekuliar: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2013
Hehehehehehehe.... Christian Swingers! *sips wine, while waiting for the end-time crew*
Re: WOW!!! Check Out The Website That Hooks Up Married ‘christian’ Couples For S*x by BabaAlabi: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
pDude: Signs of the end cry
Real Signs my broda
Re: WOW!!! Check Out The Website That Hooks Up Married ‘christian’ Couples For S*x by zynzyn(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
The words married and particularly Christian are used too loosely here!
Re: WOW!!! Check Out The Website That Hooks Up Married ‘christian’ Couples For S*x by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2013
Christians have kinky sex too grin
Re: WOW!!! Check Out The Website That Hooks Up Married ‘christian’ Couples For S*x by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2013
In d mood for some!

Pop that pucci, hug me hug me lol!

That guy in my best friends girl really is an arse

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Found Nake.d And Dead In Ogun / Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Abductors Jailed 27 Years Each / Soldiers Battered Security Man In Palm Groove Brt Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.