Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency (27009 Views)

Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At Nigerian Communications Commission - NCC / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / National Intelligence Agency Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by lockheed55(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pls anyone with an idea of what the salary (basic and/or full package)
is like for an ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER position (entry level bsc) in
this org (NIA). thanx.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by xcitedjay(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
They pay enough for you not to bother about the salary.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by sholadele4: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
xcitedjay: They pay enough for you not to bother about the salary.

Please bro, I have an offer from Union bank of about 2.5 pa. I'm also expecting an offer from NIA soonest. Which of them do u feel will be better, both in the short and longrun? Please advise me because i'm very confused.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by lockheed55(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
xcitedjay: They pay enough for you not to bother about the salary.
I want to compare with another bank that is well known to pay quite well. Thank you sir...So what are the prospects here nairalanders?
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by onymodel(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Go for NIA... union bank wud give yu 160 buh after confirmation it will reduce to 93 per month....the 2.5 is just in the book...wen yu get in thats nt wat youn will see

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by sholadele4: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2013
onymodel: Go for NIA... union bank wud give yu 160 buh after confirmation it will reduce to 93 per month....the 2.5 is just in the book...wen yu get in thats nt wat youn will see
Thanks bro.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by lockheed55(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
onymodel: Go for NIA... union bank wud give yu 160 buh after confirmation it will reduce to 93 per month....the 2.5 is just in the book...wen yu get in thats nt wat youn will see
how about nia and diamond. It seems to be even in a way here. What do u think
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by 234GT(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
This is not true. I work with Union Bank. Your pay is not reduced after confirmation. It is only restructured, such that your monthly pay drops, but you get the differential as lump sums(housing and leave allowance)
@ lockheed, I pray God helps you to choose the best job for you.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by Femmyfestus: 12:41am On May 11, 2021
onymodel:
Go for NIA... union bank wud give yu 160 buh after confirmation it will reduce to 93 per month....the 2.5 is just in the book...wen yu get in thats nt wat youn will see
Hi sir. I sent you a pm concerning NIA. Pls kindly reply sir
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by DamolaOdre(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2021
onymodel:

Onofiok Akpanson, jst cos u worked as office assistant to a Manager b4 they chase ur fraud head away dont giv u d privilege to know everytin about union bank.
See how u av come to embarrass urself on a forum. grin
How can u say entry level is 93k for an entry level not contract staff? Even Esther dt u torture earn 221k b4 tax at wema bank. How Jimtiebi & esther allow u bleep dem wit ur bald head frog face not clear to me.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency by Ugmama(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2021
DamolaOdre:

Onofiok Akpanson, jst cos u worked as office assistant to a Manager b4 they chase ur fraud head away dont giv u d privilege to know everytin about union bank.
See how u av come to embarrass urself on a forum. grin
How can u say entry level is 93k for an entry level not contract staff? Even Esther dt u torture earn 221k b4 tax at wema bank. How Jimtiebi & esther allow u bleep dem wit ur bald head frog face not clear to me.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman? / Another Female Law Graduate Vow To Attend Call To Bar With Hijab Next Year / Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.