Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! (5873 Views)

Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Just coming in now.
Gucci Mane finally went beserk on twitter.
Wassup with this new twitter trend

He took a shot at almost everyone.... i think he is mad at someone or everyone... and he let out some hot asss secretsss and he claims to have tapes

see tweets below

Nicki replied almost immediately denying it and claiming that gucci is just mad cos she and tyga refused to feature on his track

After some googling aroung, i think gucci might be telling the truth.

I may be wrong but nicki looked like a groupie in that pix (Above)

Well, gucci claims he has tapes and he is gonna release them if anyone is willing pay for it.....

i will keep yall updated... for those liking the gist, visit my blog...
this is happening right now and i will attempt to update the blog and nairaland for ur viewing pleasure!
http://spankthedonut..com/2013/09/gucci-mane-claims-to-have-slept-with.html#more

1 Like

Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 10, 2013
this is gucci's handle
https://twitter.com/gucci1017

see for urself too!
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by LesbianBoy(m): 2:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Na wa o! Its funny how friends can suddenly become enemies! Is it not the same Nicki minaj that was in gucci mane's ''spotlight'' music video. They even have the same manager!
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by pomporiking: 3:37am On Sep 10, 2013
The niccur aint lying.. tongue
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Airforce1(m): 4:38am On Sep 10, 2013
Dude is broke, he needs moiney.

Broke people are capable of doing anything to get that money.
Never argue with them cuz u will never win.

Nicky give him some people, your reputable is at stake here.
sad

1 Like

Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by kunlesehan(m): 5:10am On Sep 10, 2013
empty barrels ... smtcheww
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Danhumprey: 6:11am On Sep 10, 2013
Who wouldn't have slept with Nicky Even the oldest man in my village has slept with her. So,no biggy.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by fr3do(m): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2013
Airforce1: Dude is broke, he needs moiney.

Broke people are capable of doing anything to get that money.
Never argue with them cuz u will never win.

Nicky give him some people, your reputable is at stake here.
sad
reputation! Its derived noun

abeg who is gucci mane?
Does he supply animal mane to gucci?
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by fr3do(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Who wouldn't have slept with Nicky Even the oldest man in my village has slept with her. So,no biggy.
would have
xup with all this blunders?

Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Austeenxx: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2013
This dude is beyond mad.

He's not the first person to do that...

For c.ö.cksake, I wäñk every buddhadamn day with Nicki's picture staring back at me from the laptop.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Y'all sharrap
Nicki is a virgin
Maine is a dirty addicted sob story teller.yes!

BTW what with men bragging about the women they've slept with?

Pucci na trophy?

Chineke mere unu ebere!
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Jhydey192(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2013
U see...end time things. Btw im 10th or 11th, ll get dia...i know.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by demelza: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Baby Jesus deliver us from all this weak a$$ men who go around kissing and telling.
If any of this is true, I feel sorry for the poor ladies caught in this.
What a Jérk.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by musaajebor(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2013
author=fr3do]
Who reputation! Its derived noun

abeg who is gucci mane?
Does he supply animal mane to gucci?[/quote]who is derived noun.?
Ask lorretta? I whoop dat as.
Ask idowuogbo.?shirt.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2013
Nicki Minaj said she's a virgin lipsrsealed
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2013
gucci maine gave nicki the spotlight before anyone even knew her.... gucci was a star before nicki... its possible he don yaaanssh am proper.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2013
musa ajebor:
Ask lorretta? I whoop dat as.
Ask idowuogbo.?shirt.
ask me what? You whooped which ax? Nicki's?
Aboki better take your time.

Next thing now one NL ode will come out from inside the gutter and say he slept with me.
All these useless men self
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2013
F.F.K claimed to have slept with Bianca

Gucci Maine claims to have slept with Nicki

what's it with the new trend of men going online to call names of people they alledge to had slept with.

what do they tend to achieve??!

if i should say 'end time tinz' now the moderators will ban me again.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by baddestboylagos(f): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2013
Guess the trend now is for men to start saying which women they have slept with. When will this women start rating this men's performances and their tools to stop this Jagbanjantis.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by IAMBREEZY: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2013
joeydozzy: Nicki Minaj said she's a virgin lipsrsealed
virgin my a$$ i hv fu.cked the bitc.h b4 and she was begging me for more.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by 50calibre(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2013
lorretta u: Y'all sharrap
Nicki is a virgin
Maine is a dirty addicted sob story teller.yes!

BTW what with men bragging about the women they've slept with?

Pucci na trophy?

Chineke mere unu ebere!

Lol that's very funny. Nicki minaj is YMCM's bi*tch, everyone on that crew fu*ks her like its nothing.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by 50calibre(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2013
lorretta u: ask me what? You whooped which ax? Nicki's?
Aboki better take your time.

Next thing now one NL ode will come out from inside the gutter and say he slept with me.
All these useless men self

Oh please stop making noises, you that I've banged many times grin or do you want to out the details? Lol
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Lolitua(f): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2013
No nid 2 argue.....google no nid 2 interfer 4 diz case...coz even an old cargo/blind man...wud tell dah d guy entered, as it pleases im...# no big deal, shekena
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2013
50calibre:

Oh please stop making noises, you that I've banged many times grin or do you want to out the details? Lol
is she good in bed pls confirm
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nuzo1(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Gucci Mane; American Fani Kayode. cheesy
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by 50calibre(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2013
LesbianBoy:
is she good in bed pls confirm

she's good, she gives head like a champ and rode me like a horse. I don't want to give any more details.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2013
50calibre:

she's good, she gives head like a champ and rode me like a horse. I don't want to give any more details.
Is lie! angry That loretta geh looks like someone who won't be good in bed!
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by 50calibre(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2013
LesbianBoy:

Don't be deceived, that girl is a freak!!!!!
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nicki Minaj is a virgin ?!?! undecided
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
I
50calibre:

I said one ODE will come and claim he slept with me. So you're that ode? grin grin kpele.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
LesbianBoy:
have you seen me before? How do you know that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Accuses Buhari's Daughter Zahra Of Unislamic Twerking / Future DS2 (free Download) 2015 Album. / Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.