Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How To Keep Your Manhood Healthy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep Your Manhood Healthy (698 Views)

Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!! / My Manhood Has Stopped Working. / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Manhood Healthy by nathdgreat(m): 1:29am On Sep 10, 2013
The male organ needs to be healthy for it to work better. so many people today suffer from all kinds of genital related problems including dysfunction of the male organ.
How do you keep your manhood healthy?
There are simple ways to keep your manhood health, first avoid unprotected sex: unprotected sex can expose you to all kinds of sexual related disease which might endanger the health of your manhood.
Avoid skin piercing around your manhood: some times the equipments used in skin piercing can contain germs and in that case can infect you with germs that are harmful and can lead to dysfunction of the manhood.
Avoid excessive smoking: smoking can also be harmful to the health of the male organ, so to maintain the health of your manhood, you need to minimize or totally quit smoking.
There are several other ways to keep your manhood healthy and also to treat sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments, for you to get a detailed method of treatment, visit my blog so you can get more help and information about general health, relationship tips, health and beauty.

(1) (Reply)

Government Employs Eygptian Doctors(possible Quacks) / New Research Says, Smell Of Fart Can Reduce Cancer Risk / Things You Dont Know About Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.