Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Wordpress Themes Needed Urgently - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Wordpress Themes Needed Urgently (842 Views)

D5 Creation, The Best Premium Wordpress Themes Provider / Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls / Wordpress Classipress Themes: Professional Classified Ads Listing Wp Themes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Themes Needed Urgently by koderNeptune(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Please can anyone help me with a good and nice theme for wordpress. I have searched and most ones I love are costly.

Themeforest.net and elegantthemes.com. If anyone has and wants to resell, please drop ur contact.

Also if u have a Genesis theme, please kindly show some kindness by dropping ur contact.

Please dis is not a joker, I need it for really, so serious pple should drop contact not jokers.

Thanks....
Re: Wordpress Themes Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2013
I have wordpress themes!elegant themes,but the one tooxclusive is using !
Email me : Admin@nairaguide.com
Re: Wordpress Themes Needed Urgently by slikcipher(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2013
I've got a pack of theme forest themes...Will like to resell. Slikcipher@gmail.com
Re: Wordpress Themes Needed Urgently by adewasco2k(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2013
koder_Neptune: Please can anyone help me with a good and nice theme for wordpress. I have searched and most ones I love are costly.

Themeforest.net and elegantthemes.com. If anyone has and wants to resell, please drop ur contact.

Also if u have a Genesis theme, please kindly show some kindness by dropping ur contact.

Please dis is not a joker, I need it for really, so serious pple should drop contact not jokers.

Thanks....

You will end up been scammed! believe me...may be scam is not the word though.. grin but i bet you will come back here saying you pay for a theme you don't like.

how will you just come here and ask for a WordPress theme? nothing about the site you want to put up, if i sell you a theme i used for an ecommerce site and you are developing a magazine blog, if you don pay you don pay ooo grin grin

Try to specify the type of wordpress site you are developing, simple....or send me a mail about details, if i have any one on groud i promised you a free theme, if i dnt, i will send you demo of suitable once online, then i willl buy them for you.
Goodluck

info@wasconet.com
Re: Wordpress Themes Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2013
Hello! I have the most used themes,like elagant themes,genesis frame work,nexux etc
Just select the one you want and I will give it to you for just 3k.
Waiting for your reply!
Admin@nairaguide.com
Re: Wordpress Themes Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2013
dude contact me and am gonna give u for a cheap price !!! 08100450789

Regards

Will also help you install if you want wink
Re: Wordpress Themes Needed Urgently by CLIQBOY(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin
Re: Wordpress Themes Needed Urgently by alamante82: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Get highly optimised blog themes and already made websites and blogs with articles at the following websites beloow

www.freegiveaway.cu.cc
www.nicheblogplr.cu.cc

(1) (Reply)

Laundry And Office Space For Rent In Port Harcourt. Call 08184077719 / Do u need a Website, web application and software developer for hire? ENTER / N5000 1 Year Web Hosting And Free Domain Is It Reliable Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.