Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,333 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

God Knows What's Best For Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Knows What's Best For Us (444 Views)

God knows I love Frank / Is It Possible To Change What God Knows? / Does God Knows The Future??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Knows What's Best For Us by write2obi(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2013
One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer—at three in the afternoon. Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts. When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money. Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said, “Look at us!” So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them. Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”
Acts 3:1-6

Though this man was asking for money, God had something far greater for him. He had been handicapped from birth; his past had shaped his vision for his future. But God can use our current requests for provision to expand our vision for what is possible. God’s answer was not what this man expected, but it was exactly what he needed, and became the beginning of a new hope for living.

(1) (Reply)

Is Bible The Origin Of Confusion Among Christians? / A Message From Frauduria / Must You Nod Your Head When Sermon Is Going On In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.