Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,804 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

A Message From Frauduria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message From Frauduria (444 Views)

NASA Found Message From God Written On Tablets In A Martian Cave / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message From Frauduria by TheIkoro(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thus says The Creator, "Behold, I am about to do a thing in Frauduria; at which the
tongue of all Masculinism shall
sing songs of rejoicing. On that day I will fulfill against A Lie all that I have spoken
concerning his house, from beginning to end. And I tell him that I am about to punish
his house for ever, for the iniquity which he knew; because his sons were blaspheming
God, and he did not restrain them. Therefore I swear to the house of A Lie that the
iniquity of A Lie's house shall not be expiated by sacrifice or offering for ever."
Re: A Message From Frauduria by Omexonomy: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thou shall not use the name of ur lord thy God in vain.

(1) (Reply)

Must You Nod Your Head When Sermon Is Going On In The Church / Angola Becomes 'first Country To Ban Islam'... Do You Support It Or Not / New Prayer Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.