Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Need An Advice Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need An Advice Urgently (721 Views)

I Need Expert Advice Urgently. / I Got A Job Recently.need Your Advice Urgently / I Need Your Candid Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice Urgently by annfeliks(f): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2013
House please advice me on what to do

I saw an advertised recruitment with Golden Concept pasted on my street in Kaduna so I called the number(07069234053) yesterday and the guy asked me to come for interview in abuja on wednesday (2mao) by 9am with 2 passports, my credentials in one bazan plaza close to nnpc tower in wuse that after everything, if I want to work in kaduna they will post me there. I don't know if anybody in the house has similar encounter because I wouldn't want to regret my movement or waste my TP going there because mehn!! am broke . I don't know if they are real or scammers. Thanks
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by ilaugh1: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2013
how many people here live on your street?
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by chigodo(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2013
To whom brain is given,common sense is required of him/her. Let's look at this case a bit critically:

1. If they have their office in Kaduna where they intend to deploy you after the interview,why not conduct the interview in that branch than asking you to travel that long distance?.

2. If their office is in Abuja,their target should be within Abuja and its environs and maybe Nassarawa,why sharing or pasting the handbills in Kaduna?.

3. Before you applied,didn't you see the office location that it is far away in Abuja?,so if it was clearly spelt out and you went ahead to apply,it means that you have the means to easily get there and probably go to work there and return daily or which ever way you wanna do it.

4. Such pranks only works in Kaduna,here in Lasgidi we easily decode such dumb asz's strategy sharp sharp and deal with personally.

My2cent.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by chigodo(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2013
To whom brain is given,common sense is required of him/her. Let's look at this case a bit critically:

1. If they have their office in Kaduna where they intend to deploy you after the interview,why not conduct the interview in that branch than asking you to travel that long distance?.

2. If their office is in Abuja,their target should be within Abuja and its environs and maybe Nassarawa,why sharing or pasting the handbills in Kaduna?.

3. Before you applied,didn't you see the office location that it is far away in Abuja?,so if it was clearly spelt out and you went ahead to apply,it means that you have the means to easily get there and probably go to work there and return daily or which ever way you wanna do it.

4. Such pranks only works in Kaduna,here in Lasgidi we easily decode such dumb asz's strategy sharp sharp and deal with them personally.

My2cent.

(1) (Reply)

Creating Employement For The Youths / Invitation To A Training For Community Survey Volunteers For EVD. / Glo Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.