Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,960 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness (28879 Views)

Sports Illustrated Model, Adaora Akubilo, Responds To Her Critics / How To Find Happiness: Tips From Ideas Of Great Men / Birthdays Or Death Reminders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by texanomaly(f): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nice
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by texanomaly(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nice!
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by chrisosi: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
my favorate
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by pmc01(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thanks for sharing. At some point in time, one or two of the inspiring messages will be useful. I understand that's the essence of the post, I wish those hating against it will see it that way too.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by creativemusic: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by vislabraye(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
What the poster stated is true although its not easy. Any one who tells you that's its easy is not truthful.

1 Like

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Stegomiah:

Guess, the message being passed across is what is more important. The picture is not what matters, except if you are trying to be a racist

You're the one living in a state of delusion. Out of all picture in the internet, the one showing white people appealed to your conscience: a typical signs of inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hahahahahaha!

Nice relaxing pictures by the way. Only if they were true cheesy

1 Like

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Morgan1092(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pictures 2 be happy? smh
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Not for guys. The indecent photos work magic for many of us! grin grin grin
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Kevopraze: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
donedy:

You're the one living in a state of delusion. Out of all picture in the internet, the one showing white people appealed to your conscience: a typical signs of inferiority complex.

Its so sad that you attack the messenger and miss the message. What has colour of the skin got to do with it? 8 and 12 is for you.

1 Like

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Freiburger(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
donedy:

bro, but i'm still trying to figure out who is feeling inferior here.

1 Like

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by nerodenero: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Things are not always the way they seem.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by SELFWORTH: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
emma_best2000: Nice one @ OP your head is there . grin

This pix is my favourite. Jesus is MY peace.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by orlabot(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nice quotes
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Chitexs250(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Very interesting
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Infoay: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
I wil try practising d once I've not been practising. Thanks op!
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Tinyemeka(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
The little toe on my right foot hurts so badly at the moment. sad
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by trytillmake(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
I love number 2 best, op nice, really putting these words to practice will really go a long way in making life easier and better to live in
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by siino(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
9ice one but not all work in naija aspect.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by romzey(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
[b][/b]Awesome!!!

1 Like

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wow! So much wisdom packed in just one thread.

By far one of the best threads on NL.

Thanks for posting this OP.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Freiburger:
bro, but i'm still trying to figure out who is feeling inferior here.

I'm not surprised, not only are you confused on your sexuality, you only suffering from stupidity. Another reverse psychology at work: a enlightened person is now the one suffering from complex just for questioning something deluded minds like you have been raised to see as norms.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
THIS IS THE ONLY PIC THAT WILL MAKE NAIJA GIRLS HAPPY

1 Like

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by segcymoor(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Correct
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by juliebest(f): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nice quotes.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by adaptor4all: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
God Bless You!
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Usman212s: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
emma_best2000: Nice one @ OP your head is there . grin
e no make sense
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by OluomoChampion(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Why are you being defensive?
Since the picture doesnt matter,why didnt you just type the words without the pics?
Like i said,i'm not racist and will never be,all i was just pointing out was the fact that blacks were omitted in the pics..
I felt a number of blacks should have also been in the pics... If i was racist,i would have said "no white should be there" but i didnt....
Maybe you got my message the wrong way.
No need to argue again.. Its fine
All izz still well!

Why are you negative minded and always looking for bad side of anything? You mean you can't see first the good side of the stuff except otherwise! I advice you change your mind set about the way you see things!

1 Like

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Kslib(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
OluomoChampion:

Why are you negative minded and always looking for bad side of anything? You mean you can't see first the good side of the stuff except otherwise! I advice you change your mind set about the way you see things!
Have you seen me before? Do you know me?
Did you miss where i praised the pics and the op..
So the fact that i suggested what i thought to the op now means i have become a negative person?
How do some people reason sef?
Just look at who is telling someone to change his mindset he stinks of hypocrisy of the highest echelon....
Next time,pls endeavor to read,understand and digest a post before blurting out what ends up exposing how low your mental strength
is...
I am sure you belong to those class of Nigerians who see a humble suggestion as being bad belle..
.. I spat after typing this reply cos your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Rejoice5000(f): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
number 7 really touch me,i went back to memory lane.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by moshoodn(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
@OP,

Thanks for the photo illustrations..

They came at the right time and they made my night.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes A Woman On Bike Dead In Kaduna This Morning(graphic Photos) / Man Seen Lying Lifeless On Ojuelegba Road (photos) / Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.