Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pastor Steals A Follower's Wife, Kills Him And Presided Over His Funeral! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Steals A Follower's Wife, Kills Him And Presided Over His Funeral! (992 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: / Redeem Pastor Steals Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Steals A Follower's Wife, Kills Him And Presided Over His Funeral! by dare2think: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
[size=15pt]This is why you must question everything and discard the 'touch not my anointed' nonsense fraudulent pastors use as cloak to cover their misdeeds.
[/size]

In April an emotional Teresa Stone pleaded guilty to one charge of conspiracy to commit murder against her husband in the Noland Road office of his insurance company.
She had previously pleaded not guilty to the charge in the summer of 2010, but changed her mind during a court hearing and was sentenced to eight-years in prison.

The mother-of-two had been having a decade-long affair with David Love, a preacher at the couple's baptist church.
Love, 51, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison last year and he was sentenced last year.
He will not be eligible for parole until 2037.
Randy Stone was found shot to death at his insurance office on March 31 2011 at the age of 42.

At the time Teresa Stone told the Kansas City Star her husband, who served in the Marines for four years, was 'very loving' and 'he loved spending time with his family
The couple, who were childhood sweethearts, married in 1990. They have two children, Miranda and Michael.They had been active members of the New Hope Baptist Church, presided over by Love, for several years, although a fortnight before he died, Mr Stone left the church.

After admitting to the crime, Stone told prosecutors that she had agreed with Love that one of them would kill her husband so that they could claim his $800,000 life insurance.

Prior to his murder at the hands of the pastor, Randy Stone had said that Love was the 'most influential' person in his life.
Indeed, Love paid tribute to Mr. Stone in the local newspaper after his death, saying 'Randy made it his business to love people and to be loved by them.'

'He did it in a fun, loving way. He just had this magnanimity, a way of drawing people close to him.

At the time of Teresa Stone's sentencing, members of her murdered family were disappointed with the length of time she received.'I think she should have got a lot more time than 10 years,' said John Stone, cousin of Randy Stone.
'I got 16 years for stealing cars and this woman takes my cousin's life, a Christian, a good man, and 10 years?'
'I just don't understand the law.'

Shortly after the murder, Love resigned from his post at the church and then fled the state.
However, six months later police arrested him in South Carolina and in January 2011, he pleaded not guilty to charges of first degree murder and armed criminal action for the deadly shooting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237066/Why-Why-Why--The-eulogy-cheating-pastor-read-mistress-husband-shot-dead.html
Re: Pastor Steals A Follower's Wife, Kills Him And Presided Over His Funeral! by Redoil: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Na wa for people. Somebody should please tell me the story is not true.

(1) (Reply)

Does TB Joshua has wife and children? / How To Kill A Goliath / PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.