Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

History Of HIV/AIDS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / History Of HIV/AIDS (635 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Of HIV/AIDS by deaconfrost: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
I had a conversation with two of my colleagues about how HIV/AIDS came about. They are of the school of thought that it came about as a result of [b]zoonosis [/b]but I refuted their arguments. Most humans have pets at home, so why is it that they don't have HIV/AIDS? I believe HIV/AIDS came about as a stupidity of man having intimate contact with animals or an experiment that went wrong. What is your opinion about the subject? All opinions are welcomed from critics, pessimist, optimist etc.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Sight Day - Blindness Is Curable! / Does Soaking Of Garri Really Cause Eye Problems? / Lose Weight And Belly Fat. See Result In A Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.