Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

How To Enjoy ASUU Strike - Join Me To Enjoy It. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Enjoy ASUU Strike - Join Me To Enjoy It. (675 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy ASUU Strike - Join Me To Enjoy It. by Appswheel(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
S-tudy your school books.
T-urn your back on idle talks.
R-ead insightful books for inspiration
I-nteract positively with your environment
K-eep your head straight
E-at, Exercise well

STRIKE IS NO EXCUSE TO IMPREGNATE OR GET PREGNANT.
IT IS NO TIME TO IDLE AROUND.

What have you made of the strike thus far………?
Do you know that?
You can acquire ICT skills during this “Strike holiday?”

One month is enough to learn:
• WordPress for Web Design – computer science students, those interested
• AutoCAD for drafting – engineering students
• SPSS – for statistics students, Social science students
• Peachtree, Excel – for Accounting, economics students.
• ArchiCAD – For Architecture students
• Linux OS administration.
• Basic computing skills.

AND MORE…………. These trainings are offered by Appswheel

ENJOY YOUR STRIKE, MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
Like Appswheels page to stay tuned to valuable information. Visit our website:www.appswheel.com and check out our special project for you. www.knowbase.appswheel.com you will be glad you did. Tell this to everyone who value information.
Re: How To Enjoy ASUU Strike - Join Me To Enjoy It. by taiocol: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
tnx
Re: How To Enjoy ASUU Strike - Join Me To Enjoy It. by hod898(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
But for how long are we to wait for the strike to be called off?
I Like your ideas though.
Re: How To Enjoy ASUU Strike - Join Me To Enjoy It. by kindy86: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
neva knw bt now i knw,
mehn if u see me now, orobokibo.
Re: How To Enjoy ASUU Strike - Join Me To Enjoy It. by timwezzb(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sorry I don 4get wytin I 1 write!!!!!!!
Re: How To Enjoy ASUU Strike - Join Me To Enjoy It. by oskaaay(m): 4:15am On Sep 12, 2013
Recommending to you seminal/School project topic help page online. to easen the project burden when you resumed back from strike. Check now at http://www.facebook.com/schoolprojects

(1) (Reply)

ASUU President Message To Student / ASUU Strike 2013: FG Drags Lecturers To Industrial Court... / 10 American Conspiracies That Proved To Be True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.