Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

He Dont Call Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Dont Call Me (1223 Views)

He Dont Know How To Ask His Mother This, Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Dont Call Me by BABYNWA: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
THERE DIS GUY DAT I MEET AND HE PROPOSED MARRIAGE. THE PROBLEM I VE WITH HIM IS DAT HE DONT CALL ME ON PHONE. AM D ONLY ONE DAT CALL HIM AND IF I FLASH HIM B4 HE CALL.PLS IS D GUY SERIOUS OR SHOULD I LIVE HIM. ADVICE PLS COS AM CONFUSE.
Re: He Dont Call Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Since you are the one always calling, you might want to limit the call rate while sampling other alternative.
Re: He Dont Call Me by Lanrefahm(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Am Guilty of dis, may b he doesnt like calling he prefer seeing fave to face
Re: He Dont Call Me by slimyem: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Do you both communicate through other channels?
If you do and the call thing is your only concern,you are worrying over nothing.
If you also would prefer that he calls and that you communicate more through calls,simply let him know and he might just adjust.

1 Like

Re: He Dont Call Me by RoyalRoy(m): 3:05am On Sep 11, 2013
Talk to him about it.
If he still doesn't change, then limit your own calls to. If he truely wants to be with you, he will make amend!
Re: He Dont Call Me by BABYNWA: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2013
thanks 4 all ur advice but am still confuse cos there no other means we communicate expect through dat call which am d only one callng or if i flash he wll now call. i ve try telln him and he said he will adjust bt to no avail. with dis no hat ill i do
Re: He Dont Call Me by slimyem: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2013
BABYNWA: thanks 4 all ur advice but am still confuse cos there no other means we communicate expect through dat call which am d only one callng or if i flash he wll now call. i ve try telln him and he said he will adjust bt to no avail. with dis no hat ill i do
Has he tapped it?
Maybe he just used the proposal as a bait and now he's lost interest. undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Dont Call Me by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: He Dont Call Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2013
slimyem: Has he tapped it?
Maybe he just used the proposal as a bait and now he's lost interest. undecided

Gbam.
Some men now dangle marriage like a carrot, lady hears marriage and will even agree to skin to skin.

How long have you been dating?
When did he propose?
Has he met your parents?
Have you met his?

Again
How are his finances?
What kind of work does he do?
What do you do?
How many times a day do you expect to be called?
How old are you and how old is he?

When you answer it will help in giving proper advice

3 Likes

Re: He Dont Call Me by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Going through her profile can see she's a student.

Infering her character from her writing skills I'd probably tell her what she wants to hear too so I could tap that.
Re: He Dont Call Me by baby124: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
grin. So your reason for agreeing to be with him is because he promised you marriage. At your age no job or plan for your future. Just marriage. You can try calling him and not flashing. Personally I don't return flashes. Very cheap people. With all the ways of communicating these days someone proposes marriage and all you have is his number.
Re: He Dont Call Me by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
OP, he has gotten what he wants. Na mouth proposal abi na ring plus parents visiting?
For me, I for don bail o. No time to waste my precious youth chasing ppl in mkpi form
Re: He Dont Call Me by Ngokafor(f): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
...people are different alright but I cant stand it when a guy am supposed to be dating or engaged to calls once in a while...i'll simply assume he is not interested and move on sharply without a second thought...no time for silly games abeg!
...so @op.me thinks you should forget this guy,the marriage thing was obviously a bait to get you to 'open up'...his type are everywhere and are known by the acronym 'I.G.M'...meaning ' I Go Marry'...just be more careful in future.
Re: He Dont Call Me by sugardaddy1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
BABYNWA: THERE DIS GUY DAT I MEET AND HE PROPOSED MARRIAGE. THE PROBLEM I VE WITH HIM IS DAT HE DONT CALL[ ME ON PHONE. AM D ONLY ONE DAT CALL HIM AND IF I FLASH HIM B4 HE CALL.PLS IS D GUY SERIOUS OR SHOULD I LIVE HIM. ADVICE PLS COS AM CONFUSE.
No sane man will call you with all these grammatical blunders on the heading and body of your post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Forgot To Give Offering In Church Today / Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? / Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.