Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1203 Views)

I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? / Urgent Advice Nairalanders / Meet A Real-life 'modern Family': 2 Dads, 1 Mom And A Baby - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mrpunter: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2014

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2014
Ÿ̲̣ou've made the mistake already,I would advice Ÿ̲̣ou to stop living in the past,since Ÿ̲̣ou ve dcided to turn a new leaf,Ÿ̲̣ou have to çømé out open(though its not easy),but only the truth can set Ÿ̲̣ou free..STOP lying to them,who knows,God can touch their hearis to forgive and help Ÿ̲̣ou..Pls Have these things at the front of your mind:

*Fear God genuinely

*Flee from evil company

*Never forget where Ÿ̲̣ou are coming from

*Remember Ÿ̲̣ou were created for a purpose

*For Ÿ̲̣ou to make a difference,Ÿ̲̣ou have to be different

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: . by Mynd44: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2014
I am behind Chaircover on this one. Come clean and start again

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2014
The truth will always come out. Whether now or later.

So better open up to save yourself from stress

1 Like

Re: . by mgbeketoto: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Unbelievable!!!
You get heart o!
Keep LYING.
Why stop now?

If I were you, I will NEVER let them know about these o.
You MUST find ANY WAY TO MAKE IT UP TO THEM.

You owe them that!

The truth can NEVER set you free in this case.
I don't pity you at all!

He that is down need fear of a FALL!

You need to MOVE OUT of that house ASAP! kiss
Re: . by Toyinletstalk(f): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Come clean. At least start the New year with opening up to your family. They will be disappointed, true but they will never abandon you. That is what family members are for; to have your back when everything turns against you. It is well. And i hope this time you will make proper use of the 2nd chance given.
Re: . by zeb04(f): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2014
I dnt condem u.... I don't know y ,atleast now u ve decided 2 com clean. U shld put shame and embarrasment aside and go talk to your mum. U wil ve to kneel nd postrate and beg and do so many tins or write a letter of apology ist and sign( dats d way I was thought to apologise.God help you
Re: . by ayili: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
you know your people better, you know which of them will get crazy angry when he/she hears u and you know which of them will sympathize with you on hearing what u have to say do the needfull tell the most sympathetic person in your family and have him/her relate your ordeal to others
Re: . by Temismith(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
hmmm!!
stories dat touch!
Re: . by Woged2005(f): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmm! I kinda don't get ya story - Bros, at a less than 1point in 1st year almost all universities in Nigeria would dismiss you. You must make a CGPA of above 1point to remain in school. Okay if u struggled to get up to 300-400 levels it means u passed most (if not all) your 100 level- 200 level course so ur grade cannot be 1 pointer, (at least 2.0) the worst you can have at 400 level (final year) is 3rd class with some carry-overs, or a 'Pass' ('Pass' means you failed most final year courses several times, the university will graduate u out). Even some banks in Nigeria hire 3rd class materials if they pass aptitude test. Most 3rd class materials are very successful in life bc they work harder. If you're a 1pointer the school would have dismissed you at yea1 or year2.

Pls which part of the story am I missing? Were u expelled for cult activities or malpractice? Forgive my being too analytical. I know Nigeria's academic system too well. Something is missing in ur story. I hope there are lecturers in the house to disagree with me.
Re: . by Dygeasy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
As Woged2005 Rightly Pointed Out, Some Parts Of Your Story Don't Add Up... undecided

Be That As It May, Posters Above Mean Very Well For You But How's It Gonna Be Telling Your Family And How Will It Be After That? Will The Disappointment Ever Disappear? I Don't Know But Hey, This Your Matter Get As E Be O.

Lemme Not Tell You What I'd Have Done If I Were In Your Shoes... You Destroyed Things With Your Own Hands, Fix It Yourself. Your Family Shouldn't Fix It For You.

Re: . by ypepe: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oga o!

What were u doing with d money sent by ur parents to u?
U would hv shown that u can succeed in another area. Not everybody is gonna be a prof. Assuming that ur account is smiling and u went to tell ur pple, they will rebuke but forgive u easily.
Now u wanna go and cause hbp to ur parents. Let them be abeg. Don't kill them bc of lack of foresight.
I know many guys like u. They started huzzling while in school. Their progress counterbalanced their fucckup.

As per d lie, keep on lying but this time look for something to do and read,study hard. If u can go for a discipline u can handle well. When u must hv found ur feet a little, go and talk to them. It will be easier for them to assimilate.

We all make mistakes but situations like this produces great men and women.

Don't kill urself. Nobody is perfect. Some r worst than u yet they pulled tru.

And minimize d way u ask them for money until u stop entirely.
All d best.
Re: . by longthinx: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Just the way u honestly narate ur story here go to them and do same. Braze urself up for abuse, shouts etc they are part of the solution. Gudluck

(1) (Reply)

Problem! Problem!! / Male TV Presenter Screams In Agony After Trying Child Birth Stimulator / 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.