Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Predicament - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Predicament (2478 Views)

A Princess' Predicament. Your Advice, Pease. / A Princess' Predicament. Your Advice, Pease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Predicament by soulglo: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
God is your strength
Re: My Predicament by korion(f): 12:53am On Sep 12, 2013
O My God! My husband told me this story yesterday, cuz ur wife is the aunt to his friend.. I am very moved and deeply sorry to hear dis.. The Good Lord who has given u twins wd multiply ur blessings and give u more... May the Lord help u bear the loss,may he protect and guide u.. At the same time I plead with u to take ur wife for medical checkup to find out what happened and why it happend, this is so that such won't happen in d future again..pls my dear take heart and God b with u
Re: My Predicament by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dont worry the ones that will stay with you till old age are coming. Try to cheer up because happiness is the key to unlock greatness and children like happy home.

Please take heart.
Re: My Predicament by josphinegood2: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
am so sorry for your loss

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Pleasant 45 Year Old Man Proposed To Her / My Parents Still Flogs Me At 19! Please Advice Needed / Leggings For Sale At an affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.