Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Predicament - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Predicament (2438 Views)

A Princess' Predicament. Your Advice, Pease. / A Princess' Predicament. Your Advice, Pease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Predicament by AceVentura: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Today @ about 8am, my wife went into pre term labour @ 5months & we lost our twin baby boys. I ended up burying my sons @ Ikoyi Cemetery. I'm so pained right now. Dunno what I did to deserve this hit in life.

Any words of encouragement will help cos I'm depressed. I refuse to rebel against God.

She would've been due in December & we would've gone to Dubai next month for baby shopping. Now all plans have been cancelled.
Re: My Predicament by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
cry angry
Re: My Predicament by kennybelle: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ooooh, sorry abt dat. Must av been caused by smtin(s), better u ask from d doc so u avoid dat next time. But one tin i understand is dt ‘time n unforseen occurence befall us all‘ Eccl 9:11.
Now dt u‘ve poured out ur heart, d weight of ur depression would reduce. U need to be strong 4 ur wife pls, she needs u now more dan ever! Once more, Sorry abt ur loss
Re: My Predicament by Emmydude(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
My brother, I share your pains. I don't know what you feel and the pains you're going through but am consoled that you are a strong man! Our God is a supreme being! His ways are always His. Do not be deceived to rebel against God because such a man meets worse end! Let this episode strengthen your belief in God the more. As far as He lives on high, you have a better tomorrow. Be consoled by biblical accounts of tragedies e.g Ruth, Job, David, they all bounced back more blessed and happy. God is in control. Be a pillar of strength for your wife's sake. She needs you the more at this trying times.
Expect God to answer you with exceeding joy!
I wish you greater upliftment brother!
Re: My Predicament by younggirl: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Aww! So sorry! I know how painful it is,I've been there too. Lost mine(twins) at 5mnths too due to placenta previa. I tot d world had come to an end! But today I can smile again cos I have 2kids. Pls stay strong for ur wife. God will replace them.
Re: My Predicament by dahmie2013: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
It is well bro!
Re: My Predicament by RoyalRoy(m): 3:01am On Sep 11, 2013
So sorry for your loss Ace Ventura!

Keep your faith strong as the One who blessed you with them in the first place still have more in stock!

Stay with your wife more often in this trying period of yours!

Sunny days ahead!
Re: My Predicament by baby124: 3:05am On Sep 11, 2013
Awww it is well with you and your wonderful wife.God's ways are not our own and believe that God alone understands more than you do. He strong for your wife and both of you should try to deal with this loss either by talking about it or counseling. We hope you come back next year to this thread with declaration of victory
Re: My Predicament by missvera(f): 3:36am On Sep 11, 2013
baby_123: Awww it is well with you and your wonderful wife.God's ways are not our own and believe that God alone understands more than you do. He strong for your wife and both of you should try to deal with this loss either by talking about it or counseling. We hope you come back next year to this thread with declaration of victory
Amen.
Re: My Predicament by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 11, 2013
So sorry for your heartbreaking loss. It is never easy to lose one's children.

You will have to go through this grieving process, it's part of your healing. Feel free to cry if you need to. You and your wife be each other's support. With time, it gets harder to bear though you will never forget your little angels.

It is natural to question things but unfortunately, events beyond our control are a part of this world we live in. Sometimes, no matter what we do, we can't prevent some things from happening. However, when you can, find out as much information medically as you can get from the doctors about what happened, what caused it, find out if there are any preventive measures that can be taken for your next pregnancy.

All the best.
Re: My Predicament by AceVentura: 5:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Tnx people.
Re: My Predicament by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Oh my!
Take heart dear.
Pls ur wife needs u now more.
Be her strenght.
Children will def fill ur home.
Its well.
Re: My Predicament by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2013
For the rest of your life by the grace of God, you will never bury any child again. I'm so sorry. I have an inkling to what its like, but I also believe strongly that we'll share your good news. Regards to your wife.
Thank God she's alive. There's more where those came from, and He will grant them to you in due course.

Please know that you're in prayers this morning. Love to your wife.
Re: My Predicament by Tinkybabe(f): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2013
Accept my sympathy . I can imagine how hard it must have been for you guys to accept the reality of the loss.
It has happened, you guys can't undo it and it's okay for you to be pained, cry but don't let it weigh you down .You need ,especially at this time to be strong for your wife .She needs you to be her pillar of strength.

You'll have babies that would complete their term and come out healthy. I'm positive you'll sing a new and better song soon . Stay strong and God bless you
Re: My Predicament by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: My Predicament by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2013
So sorry for your loss, please feel free to express your pain, don't bottle it up.
A lot of people will tell you to "be a man" ignore them, find a safe place and grieve.
What I have learned through grief is that as dark as it seems now it will get a little better.

My condolence to your wife you are in our prayers
Re: My Predicament by nikkygal(f): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2013
@Ace Ventura. . . .Please accept my deepest sympathy. It's such a heart-breaking experience and i can only imagine how you feel right now. . . .By God's grace, this will be the last of such an experience and please support your wife as expectedly, she will be devastated and shaken by the loss.

The God that gave you this one will surprise your family again soonest! Stay strong and wishing you God's speed in the recovery process. . .**hugs***
Re: My Predicament by Chaulay1: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2013
@Ace ventura, it is well with because very soon you will rejoice again. I have been there so I know what it is like. Be strong and the Lord will perfect all that concerns you just like He did for me. I took in again after a couple of months and today I have an adorable baby girl. You could read my story here:

https://www.nairaland.com/862383/story-came-saw-how-it

Cheers!
Re: My Predicament by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2013
So sorry for your loss...may God bless you and yours with fruits that will yield more fruits for you...stay with Him still. It will be well.
Re: My Predicament by 2goodbobo(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2013
It is well with you bro.
Re: My Predicament by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2013
I am so sorry for your loss. God loves you and your wife. Children are on loan to parents here on earth whenever they die they simply go back to their owner, Your pain is much but if God gave before he can give again. Its no biggie to him the creator is unlimited, he who made the eyes and ears he can see you and he can hear you and your pain. All, all is well.
Re: My Predicament by greatgod2012(f): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2013
Sorry for your loss, bro.
My sincere sympathy to you and your wife. Very soon, I believe that God will visit you with glorious children and you will come back here to testify of His goodness once again in your life and family IJN.
Re: My Predicament by buklan4realyah(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2013
so so sorry bro, pele. Bliv dat it is well........... and i knw the miracle worker will perform his miracle again in ur wife's womb
and he will perfect it.... com bk here nxt year for 3plet testimony...

regards to ur wife
Re: My Predicament by vivianc(f): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2013
I'm so sorry for your loss. The joy of the lord is your strength. In due time, it will happen again.
Re: My Predicament by NoQualms1(f): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2013
I'm so sorry for your loss. May God bless you with many more that will stay with you. And like some have said, endeavour to know the cause so as to prevent a future occurence. Please, take care of your wife. God be with you.
Re: My Predicament by buklan4realyah(f): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2013
coppied dis frm somwhr....

What Makes A Mother

I thought of you and closed my eyes
And prayed to God today
I asked "What makes a Mother?"
And I know I heard him say
A Mother has a baby
This we know is true
But, God, can you be a mother
When your baby's not with you?

Yes, you can he replied
With confidence in his voice
I give many women babies
When they leave it is not their choice
Some I send for a lifetime
And others for the day
And some I send to feel your womb
But there's no need to stay.

I just don't understand this God
I want my baby here

He took a breath
and cleared his throat
And then I saw a tear
I wish I could show you
What your child is doing today
If you could see your child smile
With other children and say
"We go to earth to learn our lessons
of love and life and fear
My mommy loved me so much
I got to come straight here
I feel so lucky to have a Mom who had so much love for me
I learned my lessons very quickly
My Mommy set me free.

I miss my Mommy oh so much
But I visit her each day
When she goes to sleep
On her pillow is where I lay
I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek
And whisper in her ear
Mommy don't be sad today
I'm your baby and I am here"

So you see my dear sweet one
Your children are okay
Your babies are here in My home
And this is where they'll stay
They'll wait for you with Me
Until your lessons are through
And on the day you come home
they'll be at the gates for you

So now you see
What makes a Mother
It's the feeling in your heart
It's the love you had so much of
Right from the very start
Though some on earth
May not realize
Until their time is done
Remember all the love you have
And know that you are
A Special Mom
Re: My Predicament by bellong: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
All things work together for good for those that love the Lord and called according to His purpose. You had no control over it happening, so you should not condemn yourself that it happened. You can take time to grief to relieve the soul from heaviness.

I believe by next year, your hearts will be filled with joy and thanksgiving for the great and wonderful things God will do for you and the family. I know its not easy for you this period but you can take solace in His words that "when you pass through fire, I will be with you..." The Lord is with you in this situation.

You may need to ask the doctor if peradventure there was a medical cause for it so as to prevent future occurrence.

It is well with you bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Predicament by HZwriters: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Accept my sympathy.

May Our Lord Jesus Christ be your Comforter.

IT IS WELL!
Re: My Predicament by bukatyne(f): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ace Ventura: Today @ about 8am, my wife went into pre term labour @ 5months & we lost our twin baby boys. I ended up burying my sons @ Ikoyi Cemetery. I'm so pained right now. Dunno what I did to deserve this hit in life.

Any words of encouragement will help cos I'm depressed. I refuse to rebel against God.

She would've been due in December & we would've gone to Dubai next month for baby shopping. Now all plans have been cancelled.

God will restore all that you have lost in sevenfold.

This is when Madam really really needs you. Please be there for her and also show her that you are pained too.

Try to note anything that might have triggered it and avoid for the next ones.

She also needs a lot of rest now.

It will be well

Accept my sincere condolences
Re: My Predicament by ukchy: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ace Ventura: Today @ about 8am, my wife went into pre term labour @ 5months & we lost our twin baby boys. I ended up burying my sons @ Ikoyi Cemetery. I'm so pained right now. Dunno what I did to deserve this hit in life.

So sorry about your loss,take heart.The ones that will stay will come IJN.My prayer is that you and your wife will never experience such again and the death of this lovely angels has put away all pain that suppose come your way.Be strong for your wify.It is well.just believe GOd
Re: My Predicament by AceVentura: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks guys for all your love & words of encouragement. You all have blessed us tremendously. It was a painful experience but I thank God that my wife is healthy & will be discharged 2moro. God bless & protect you all.
Re: My Predicament by ayde: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
I hold your hands in faith and feel the pain with you.

No amount of words will make you feel better, I know what it means to lose a loved one and your expectations dashed to pieces..been through it.

Allow yourself to grief..if you need to cry please don't hold it back.

The Lord will comfort you and your wife. He knows best so please don't question Him.

In due time, very soon.."your quiver will be full of arrows" Pslm 127:5

It is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' / Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! / This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.