Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai (31305 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Vacation from which work sef?

1 Like

Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2013
Big4wig: Click like if u believe dat 1day ur Gonna go on vacation to Dubai 2

#BIGWIG

Bleh tongue

Why would I want to take vacation in a restructured/refurbished desert? cheesy

There are far more interesting places to go for vacation. Go to Madagascar and take a nice rest close to nature and its wonderful beaches. Now that is a vacation. While you are at it, explore its wildlife and untouched forests.

1 Like

Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by mama777(f): 2:05am On Sep 12, 2013
Mercy johnson u are a born actress,hapi married life
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Zane2point4(m): 2:46am On Sep 12, 2013
Gud family,bt the couple is indeed ugly,even they sharp background no help them,and which kind phone dem use take dis pix sef na wao.highest if dis pikin grows up nw she will get beta shape and rubbish face.
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by AlyricistLaura: 3:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Like Her Cheeks in that First Pic
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 12, 2013
NL_princess: I nor even know who purity resemble sef, weda na her mama or papa i nor know. Both couple look so much alike i swear.

LOL, I think she looks more like her daddy.
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by gbagyiza: 4:39am On Sep 12, 2013
pDude: Worwor family cheesy

Na her big bobbi and yansh save them. cheesy
is nt fare 4 u 2 insult people out of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by kandiikane(m): 5:07am On Sep 12, 2013

Lol, na wa for you.
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Deeaba(m): 5:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Olajumokeibk: God bless men that love their wives
Amen. But you fine o
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by blessed4ever: 5:11am On Sep 12, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international Youth and Campus program, titled,'THAT WE MIGHT BE BLESSED',in Lagos,Nigeria, at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop) this week Friday and Saturday, 13th & 14th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout, yoke of academic failure or mediocrity will break, failure in business will be forgotten...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life, family, finanace, career, academics etc. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by philogos4: 5:47am On Sep 12, 2013
It's nice if you have money
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Maximus17(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2013
Nice Pic and great family buh do u know my resevation? Why do couples esp women stop taking care of themselves in Terms of fitness and exercises after Marriage? Look Good for ur hussy girl.....My wife must look better after than before marriage oo
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Maximus17(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2013
blessed4ever: The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international Youth and Campus program, titled,'THAT WE MIGHT BE BLESSED',in Lagos,Nigeria, at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop) this week Friday and Saturday, 13th & 14th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout, yoke of academic failure or mediocrity will break, failure in business will be forgotten...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life, family, finanace, career, academics etc. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Which God of Chosen? I'll rather stick to the Jesus I know

1 Like

Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by claremont(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2013

I agree, let the truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by gly2ken: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2013
end time things
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by tombeh(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2013
What a lovely home.
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Lawalemi(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2013
daisyella: beautiful family cheesy but mercy needs to workout more, what happens when she gives birth to another one?

Gaining weight after childbirth isn't a disease anyway.
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Godsate: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2013

Amen! and women that love their husband
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2013
Maximus17:
Which God of Chosen? I'll rather stick to the Jesus I know
same here
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Guys you talk as if you won't get married someday and am so sure ya'll will definately have kids with dat "agbani"den u will knw how it hiz 4 a woman 2 look fat after birth....we will all be here "NIRALAND"to mock u and ur wife and even ur kids#hiss...Mama purity me love ya muchoes..
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by ibkgab001: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Dubai I come soon
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by debbydominic(f): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Zane2point4: Gud family,bt the couple is indeed ugly,even they sharp background no help them,and which kind phone dem use take dis pix sef na wao.highest if dis pikin grows up nw she will get beta shape and rubbish face.

Its wrong to call someone ugly. Everything God made he called beautiful smiley
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Treasure103(f): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Its good to have a loving hubby. Enjoy yourself girl. Marriage is d first Institution by God. I hope to get there soon by God's grace.
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by bukatyne(f): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2013

And how did you come into that conclusion?
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by daisyella: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2013
Lawalemi:

Gaining weight after childbirth isn't a disease anyway.
I didn't say its a disease cos its inevitable. what I mean is she should exercise so she doesn't get 2 fat
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by floxyjerry70: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2013
you are a blessing 2 nollywood
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Delandmark: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2013
cute. though not as beautiful as some of her appearances on nollywood movies.
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Originalsly: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
pDude:

Bleh tongue

Why would I want to take vacation in a restructured/refurbished desert? cheesy

There are far more interesting places to go for vacation. Go to Madagascar and take a nice rest close to nature and its wonderful beaches. Now that is a vacation. While you are at it, explore its wildlife and untouched forests.
To each his own.... but I do agree with you that Dubai is wayyy down on the list as a vacation destination. On the other hand.... the attractions of Madagascar are not much different from those of Nigeria. @topic.... why post these low quality pics? ...bottom line...nothing is more precious than a happy family...and they do look happy.
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by MamaKs: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
na her twin brother be dat? wink
Re: Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Originalsly: To each his own.... but I do agree with you that Dubai is wayyy down on the list as a vacation destination. On the other hand.... the attractions of Madagascar are not much different from those of Nigeria. @topic.... why post these low quality pics? ...bottom line...nothing is more precious than a happy family...and they do look happy.

Wrong. Madagascar is nothing like Nigeria. Not even close.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate / Ex-Bbnaija Male Housemates At The Reunion With Ebuka / Mercy Aigbe's Church Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.