Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London (34815 Views)

Fayose, Ayade, Ita Giwa, Aki Attend Shan George's Movie Premiere In Calabar / Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At AY's "Trip To Jamaica" Premiere In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mercy Johnson wore this gorgeous green outfit to the Movie Premiere of ‘Thy Will Be Done’ which held last night at the BFI Imax Cinema in London .Cast members like Ramsey Nouah and Mary Njoku also turned out for the first official screening of the movie.What do you think ?

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/photos-mercy-johnson-and-her-baby-at.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2015

1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by dorleey(f): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
dorleey:
Lovely!
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by klem93(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
aww cute.....
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by buygala(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
All these mama dem no gree the upcoming babes shine... So make we come dey admire heavy bele, bwests filled with Cerelac, and punas wey don slack due to recent childbirth undecided

Btw

With all these famzing, has Mercy Johnson Johnson healed enough from her childbirth to have sex? ... Because with this her sexy gown and shape, I definitely don't see how hubby won't want a quickie before letting her go embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by kobonaire(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Boom boom boom now let me hear you say wayoh
I say, boom boom boom muthaf'ka say wayoh
I say, boom boom boom now let me hear you say wayoh
I say, boom boom boom muthaf'ka say wayoh

Girl your 'ahem' is so round
I just wanna lay you down
Let me see you from behind
I won't fire until it's time ...

©Outhere Brothers

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by maxwell530(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Love dem curves
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by fxgal: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pretty.
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Oildichotomy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Curves ko Intersection ni, If she release those things for ground, you will be surprised at the abracadabra

The dress can create the needed curves silhouette for the paparazzi

Her boy is cute though

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by toshmann(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mary Johnson, arguably the most confident girl in nigeria's movie industry

One of the few i truly admire (not lust, not worship but honestly admire)

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by deennest: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
aii
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by kendrick9(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
they are just ok.
but how is this FP worthy?
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Sexydevil(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
curves, yansh and boobs...ok next!
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
chai may God continue to bless ur home Mrs JOHNSON

her son iz sooo cuuute!
i cnt wait to start avin mine with...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by bigv(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmnn, I admire the cute boy. At that age wetin be movie premiere. Na black and white grundic dey do am.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Sarimah(f): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
cuties

Mary looks pregnant smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
so lovely..cute baby and cute baby to come..hehhehe kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by auntymi(f): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Wenom: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
And so? Wetin mk we com do nw?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by stinggy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wenom:
And so? Wetin mk we com do nw?

Ask dem for me abeg..
Clueless MODs undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by seedorfg(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
as if i care
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Seun, when are you getting married ?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by shannexon(f): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
MJ always looking good...
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by dapsoneh: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yehhhh! See sometn
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by omanifrank(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice curves

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by iwezor1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sarimah:
cuties

Mary looks pregnant smiley
yeah she is
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Egbagirl(f): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
the poor child in that tux tho lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by nerfetiti: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
cute baby

ridenattyride.com
Re: Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Abeg who get merlin season 10?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Goes Gangsta In New Photos / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's / Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.