Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats (19414 Views)

Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics) / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend / Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by Dibiachukwu: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2013
Freddieyankee:

Mr. Man choose ur choice of words well cuz me sef no enjoy.... You saying someone is yapping, if your dead brains are working u should know Nigeria govt / foreign minister don't represent it citizens in other countries... Ode
And is that normal? If you as a so called fellow citizen of this man, crucify him without proper judgement. How much more the yankees. Think about if you were in his shoes, and is actually innocent.
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by dapsonlou(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2013
Igbo man making mouth again no action lmfao.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by Dibiachukwu: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
dapsonlou: Igbo man making mouth again no action lmfao.
Do you prefer the Nigerian that actually cut off a man's head.
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by MistadeRegal(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
tunshe:
If he has a Muslim name,this thread would have accounted for 20,000 views and over 50,000 comments.

Now that he is a Christian,no one is talking about Religion.

SMH for those who hate Islam and Muslims,you better embrace Islam to have an endless bliss.

Your comment doesn't make any sense than being a religious bigot.

Is Nna Alpha Onuoha a Christian name?
Or have you not heard a Christian with Muslim name and vice versa?
Who told you he's a Christian or did anyone tell you about his religion?

So just delete that silly comment and don't come here to promote religion.

Here is a link to your endless bliss quote https://www.nairaland.com/3480823/muslim-cleric-stabs-lagos-landlord
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by tunshe: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Your comment doesn't make any sense than being a religious bigot.

Is Nna Alpha Onuoha a Christian name?
Or have you not heard a Christian with Muslim name and vice versa?
Who told you he's a Christian or did anyone tell you about his religion?

So just delete that silly comment and don't come here to promote religion.

Do me a Favour, don't you ever quote me again and stop using dirty words. Show some respect to your elders!

If you persist, I'll deal with you.
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
tunshe:
If he has a Muslim name,this thread would have accounted for 20,000 views and over 50,000 comments.

Now that he is a Christian,no one is talking about Religion.

SMH for those who hate Islam and Muslims,you better embrace Islam to have an endless bliss.
True talk!
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by MistadeRegal(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
tunshe:

Do me a Favour, don't you ever quote me again and stop using dirty words. Show some respect to your elders!

If you persist, I'll deal with you.

Don't you ever in your life threaten me again else I'll be the one dealing with you.
Who used the dirty words here you religious bigot!
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by tunshe: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Don't you ever in your life threaten me again else I'll be the one dealing with you.
Who used the dirty words here you religious bigot!

I just realized a troll like you doesn't deserve my attention.
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by ArabMopol(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2016
the Igbo man I knw will never blow himself up or partake in terrorism acts unless money is involve, lies everywhere, Igbo man with good job living American Dream life will never make such statement.... Abeg tell me another Lies
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by MistadeRegal(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
tunshe:

I just realized a troll like you doesn't deserve my attention.

You're so full of crap.
You damn attention seeker. You think I'll keep wasting my data on you?
Quote me again and bend permanently.
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by tunshe: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
MistadeRegal:

You're so full of crap.
You damn attention seeker. You think I'll keep wasting my data on you?
Quote me again and bend permanently.

Who is the attention seeker here? You quoted what I posted in 2013 to display how jobless you are.

Tell me why I should spend my precious time to educate a cretin like you?
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by MistadeRegal(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016
tunshe:

Who is the attention seeker here? You quoted what I posted in 2013 to display how jobless you are.

Tell me why I should spend my precious time to educate a cretin like you?

Jobless! lol!!
See who is talking of someone being jobless!!!
You slowpoke!
Anyone and I mean anyone can login or belong to any blog or chat site dunce. Even world leaders are registered users of similar! Who is the cretin here now slowpoke?

I quote your senseless comment to drive some sensible reality into your desert-dry brain and your ass thinks he's educating me! Is this how dull you are?

What do you know to educate me with/on?

Just bow out in shame scum.
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by tunshe: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Jobless! lol!!
See who is talking of someone being jobless!!!
You slowpoke!
Anyone and I mean anyone can login or belong to any blog or chat site dunce. Even world leaders are registered users of similar! Who is the cretin here now slowpoke?

I quote your senseless comment to drive some sensible reality into your desert-dry brain and your ass thinks he's educating me! Is this how dull you are?

What do you know to educate me with/on?

Just bow out in shame scum.

Digging out a post of 2013 in 2016 is the height of joblessness.

Go get a job!

About my post, more people liked it because they could comprehend it.

I implore you to go back to the post, read line by line and check where bigotry is promoted.

If you still can't comprehend, then the fault is either that of your parents or your lack of seriousness at school.
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by MistadeRegal(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
tunshe:

Digging out a post of 2013 in 2016 is the height of joblessness.

Go get a job!

About my post, more people liked it because they could comprehend it.

I implore you to go back to the post, read line by line and check where bigotry is promoted.

If you still can't comprehend, then the fault is either that of your parents or your lack of seriousness at school.

You see your life slowpoke?

I know all you're trying is to know my worth, and calibre, but you aren't my match in any aspect. I don't need to tell you how I came across your stupid comment liked by 2 bigots like you.

Envy is already written all over your comments.
I don't need employment because I employ and pay 62 people salaries.

So you are the one who need to pray for more assistance from GOD.

If you need a job let me know. I will employ you.
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by tunshe: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
MistadeRegal:

You see your life slowpoke?

I know all you're trying is to know my worth, and calibre, but you aren't my match in any aspect. I don't need to tell you how I came across your stupid comment liked by 2 bigots like you.

Envy is already written all over your comments.
I don't need employment because I employ and pay 62 people salaries.

So you are the one who need to pray for more assistance from GOD.

If you need a job let me know. I will employ you.

Hahahaha! Slow poke!! You pay 62 idiots in your dream, hahaha!! Ohun to da wun ole!!!
Jobless mofo claiming trash!

What's my business with your worth? You are definitely worthless!! Why should I be interested in your useless worth? I warned you dirty ass to stop quoting me, I don't know you and not interested.

Envy? Are you crazy? What do I have to envy about a cretin that mentioned my post of 3 years old?

You don't come on a faceless forum to boast, mumu.
Scammer! Ole! Thief! If you manage 62 people, you won't have time to sleep on this forum quoting a post of over 3 years old. You are jobless! Your joblessness is raise to power infinity.

Your similitude is like a mad man swimming in a gutter screaming "my swimming pool is the best".
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by MistadeRegal(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2016
tunshe:

Hahahaha! Slow poke!! You pay 62 idiots in your dream, hahaha!! Ohun to da wun ole!!!
Jobless mofo claiming trash!

What's my business with your worth? You are definitely worthless!! Why should I be interested in your useless worth? I warned you dirty ass to stop quoting me, I don't know you and not interested.

Envy? Are you crazy? What do I have to envy about a cretin that mentioned my post of 3 years old?

You don't come on a faceless forum to boast, mumu.
Scammer! Ole! Thief! If you manage 62 people, you won't have time to sleep on this forum quoting a post of over 3 years old. You are jobless! Your joblessness is raise to power infinity.

Your similitude is like a mad man swimming in a gutter screaming "my swimming pool is the best".

Haha! You see! It's envy that will kill you. Just admit that you're dying of envy.

Thinking I'm jobless is just a proof of your joblessness. Because I know people like you call others what they are themselves.

As for the scanner, ole, thief, they still show how backward you are. Thinking everyone is what you are. As I advised earlier, pray for success slowpoke. And drop the religious thuggery because it can't help you. Anuofia.
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by tunshe: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Haha! You see! It's envy that will kill you. Just admit that you're dying of envy.

Thinking I'm jobless is just a proof of your joblessness. Because I know people like you call others what they are themselves.

As for the scanner, ole, thief, they still show how backward you are. Thinking everyone is what you are. As I advised earlier, pray for success slowpoke. And drop the religious thuggery because it can't help you. Anuofia.

Jobless liar!
Re: Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats by MistadeRegal(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
tunshe:

Jobless liar!

Jobless liar... Is that all you have left to say?
Jealousy have finished you already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army School Commandant Found Dead Inside Military Formation / Fake Lawyer Arrested While Trying To Get Bail For Client (photo) / Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.