Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Wow! Marriage Is Good - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wow! Marriage Is Good (2191 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Marriage Is Good by amtheone(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Fellow NairaLanders. Marriage is good.

Right from the day we say to each other "I DO", we have been observing blessings and increase in all area of our lives.

In my biz I'm making progress and my angel is doing well in her own field.

There are indeed blessings that come with marriage. Hence the word of God is made manifest in our marriage.

Baby if you get to read this, you make my world go round. I love you with all my heart. You are indeed my queen and my light. As long as we live, I will continue to protect, care for u, lift you, make u smile, pamper you, cherish and love you.

God we are ever grateful for what you are doing in our lives.

13 Likes

Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by baby124: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Congrats cheesy.

Maybe from your testimony some lazy and eligible bachelors will take the plunge. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by greatgod2012(f): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
This is the type of thread i love to be seeing in family section.
@op
May God continue to enrich your marriage and all of us too.
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Yea cheesy.....may the good Lord continue to make u and your wife happy and fulfilled always ...amen...that's more like it! smiley
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lovelyyyyy.
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by peteregwu(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
THATS JUST GREAT, KEEP IT UP. MAY THE LORD ALSO KEEP YOU BOTH IN TIMES OF TRIALS AND TEMPTATIONS.
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Ngokafor(f): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
..Awww nice one @ op...may God continue to bless your marriage...your wife is lucky to have a man like you who appreciates her at least...so cool!
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by vivianc(f): 1:07am On Sep 12, 2013
*wipes tears* Awwww, pls don't do this to me, don't make me say yes to him without proper scrutiny.

He that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour indeed!
This is just a stepping stone for you as greater things await!
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by ladygogo: 2:08am On Sep 12, 2013
congratulations!! Awesome!
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2013
Very true and very scriptural. There is some kind of favour and grace that comes with being married. I also experienced it big time. In my first year of marriage, the blessings I received almost overwhelmed me and I got a few miracles too. I means real life miracles.

Keep the fire of love burning and do not let the devil steal you favour and grace by causing problems in your marriage. Your testimonies have just begun!

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Princesszoe: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2013
Nashville: Very true and very scriptural. There is some kind of favour and grace that comes with being married. I also experienced it big time. In my first year of marriage, the blessings I received almost overwhelmed me and I got a few miracles too. I means real life miracles.

Keep the fire of love burning and do not let the devil steal you favour and grace by causing problems in your marriage. Your testimonies have just begun!
This man you are something else. The oddity amongest the nairaland married men. May the mercy of God that endures forever never depart from your home. May your marriage be a point of contact to broken homes around your vicinity and may your children be the best amongest their equals. Amen.
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2013
smiley
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by bukatyne(f): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2013
It will continue to be well with you and your family.

Anything there are issues, remember this very post and God will give you both the strength to forge ahead and solve them without erring.

I pray that 10, 20, 30, 40 years down the life, you and your wife's testimony will be better and sweeter than this.

My regards to Madam
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by bukatyne(f): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2013
Princess zoe: This man you are something else. The oddity amongest the nairaland married men. May the mercy of God that endures forever never depart from your home. May your marriage be a point of contact to broken homes around your vicinity and may your children be the best amongest their equals. Amen.

Nashville do have a baby brother? wink
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2013
bukatyne:

Nashville do have a baby brother? wink

Sorry I am the last born of my parents. But I have a friend in his mid-thirties, fine boy, works for a top bank in London and looking to settle. If you are interested, I can hook you up o! wink
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by bukatyne(f): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nashville:

Sorry I am the last born of my parents. But I have a friend in his mid-thirties, fine boy, works for a top bank in London and looking to settle. If you are interested, I can hook you up o! wink

Mid- thirties? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am not yet mid-twenties myself angry and I am seriously hooked! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I was looking for my baby sis that is why I said your baby brother.

Issorait, I will keep looking cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by LewsTherin: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
And someone will come and say all men are dogs or marriages are prisons. Rubbish

Congratulations man. Keep it up! And to every other poster who confesses the bliss and blessedness of marriage, may it get sweeter. Like my pastor will say, may God embarasssss you with blessings. You know that kind blessing wey go make you dey blush, dey smile, dey chuckle as you dey wakka dey go. Mmmm that kind. It shall come your way.
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by amtheone(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thank you all. For your prayers we say Amen to them all.

I almost had it wrong because back then most of marriage related conversation was that, ah, marriage is very hard oh and difficult, that before one should even think of marriage one has to be this and that - Lol. Even though to some extent it is true but it is far from the way some people put it. But one day my Pastor confessed that how he wish he had married at a younger age. His confession gave me a rethink and I also thank God for my cousin who advise me the right way.

Again thank u all. Me and my beautiful queen we are grateful to ur prayers and wish u all the best in your home. And to those who wish to become one, one day,we say that blessings and favours await you in Jesus Name. Amen.

Pls do include my queen in your prayers as we look forward to our bundle of joy(baby)
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
I rejoice with you and your new family.

Now you're enjoying , are you ready to endure? Marriage is to be Enjoyed and Endured ... in trial times, now don't get me wrong , not all trial times are financial related, it could be any other situation.

It is well.
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
bukatyne:

Mid- thirties? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am not yet mid-twenties myself angry and I am seriously hooked! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So you are marketing your 18 yr old sister. No let Yerima see this thread o!
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by bukatyne(f): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nashville:

So you are marketing your 18 yr old sister. No let Yerima see this thread o!

Marketing? More like doing under G runs and findings wink cheesy

@bolded, it seems ileobatojo has initiated you grin
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by eagleeye2: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123: Congrats cheesy.

Maybe from your testimony some lazy and eligible bachelors will take the plunge. smiley
There is a saying, that "after witnessing the burial of a wealthy man, the unwise will start thirsting after death"...
Some "lazy" and "eligible" bachelors may not be ready for marriage or may not even be the marriageable type.

@Op,
Congratz and enjoy your marriage
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by eagleeye2: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
bukatyne:

Am available.
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by bukatyne(f): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
eagle,eye:

Am available.

My standards are extremely high!

Nashville and above tongue

How old are you?
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
amtheone: Fellow NairaLanders. Marriage is good.

Right from the day we say to each other "I DO", we have been observing blessings and increase in all area of our lives.

In my biz I'm making progress and my angel is doing well in her own field.

There are indeed blessings that come with marriage. Hence the word of God is made manifest in our marriage.

Baby if you get to read this, you make my world go round. I love you with all my heart. You are indeed my queen and my light. As long as we live, I will continue to protect, care for u, lift you, make u smile, pamper you, cherish and love you.

God we are ever grateful for what you are doing in our lives.

The irony of honeymoon bliss. Enjoy. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by aniffy4eva(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

The irony of honeymoon bliss. Enjoy. lipsrsealed
Took the words right out of my mouth. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nnekacherry: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Congrats op..
May God continue to bless you and your wife..
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
greatgod2012: This is the type of thread i love to be seeing in family section.
@op
May God continue to enrich your marriage and all of us too.
exactly.me too
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Kanwulia: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2013
Amen! Marrrrrrrrriage is tooo gooood! BUT WHAT A BORE! cry
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2013
bukatyne:

sorry ermm, do U have a missing sister?
Re: Wow! Marriage Is Good by feminineA: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Congrats!!much more testimonies IJN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married / Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money / How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.