Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

To Be Open Or Not? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Be Open Or Not? (692 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Open Or Not? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
To the male folks, how much can you bear from a girl's past...

Should some secrets remain secrets?

Despite the heartache, I'm a strong woman and I'll be fine...
Re: To Be Open Or Not? by Archilouis(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
I think all frank talks & past events should only be shared prior to marriage.

Keep it simple. If he will never find out, don't speak out & remember to likewise delete from your thoughts.

Men are humans & could be weak/jealous.
Re: To Be Open Or Not? by mgbeketoto: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Habaaaaaaaaah!!!!
What is the secret? wink

Don't let YOURS COME TO HAUNT YOU. . .LIKE BIANCARRRRRRRRRR FANI-KAYODE-OJUKWU. . . THE ABORTIONIST!!!! grin

If you can PHOCK. . . BE PROUD OF H-IT!!!!

Or your 'AMARACHI DANCES' will be exposed shortly after YOUR IKEMBA-WURU-WURU dies in pieces to make you an OLD ASSSHAWO wiNdow!!!! grin

Doing my 'AMARACHI DANCE'!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCqOgnzXxVM

I am having a gooooooooooooood laff hia ooooooooooooh!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1435380/bianca-got-pregnant-twicewhile-dating

Time for work already. . .moving to my new place. . . too busy. . .CHAI!!!!! cry

Time to go baff. . . off to my sweeeeeeet job jare!!!! less than 2 months to my MAJOOOOOOR VACATION AGAIN!!!!! cool
Re: To Be Open Or Not? by vivianc(f): 12:59am On Sep 12, 2013
Don't go about opening yourself up to a guy especially when he hasn't earned it.

Don't run off your mouth after a couple of dates whether you are telling him the good or bad or ugly part of you. Let him earn it, the more he earns it, the more you open up. This way you'd know what he can or cannot handle.

1 Like

Re: To Be Open Or Not? by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Sallah Food / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama's Daughter: Report / YOUR REACTION:: When You Find Out That Your Dad Is Secretely Dating Your Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.