Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) (13314 Views)

Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Rexphobia: 3,000,000 NGN,? well, uncle John try sha. No be only presidential handshake dem dey get before? Abi 1994 Olympic medalist don collect their houses ni

That 1994 own na winter Olympic? I remember 1996 summer one. grin
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Brightwesley: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2013
but y she dey eye GEJ na?
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Brightwesley: but y she dey eye GEJ na?

See dorty mind. grin
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Lilprincey(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Nice one Goodluck johnny. Okagbare tnks for making us proud. *Still monitoring ASUU strike*
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by stebell(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2013
dinggle: Which capital project? N3 millions is an insult for the glory she brought home, name one glory GEJ and the senators have given to Nigeria apart from fuel increment, darkness, bad roads, unemployment, excuses, corruption, cabal and blame. She is the face of re-brand Nigeria, she is the face of the female youths, she is model to girls all over the country. The govt should capitalize on her achievement and pay her to go round the country giving motivational speeches to girls in secondary schools.
Glo, MTN, Etisalat answer your names!
My guy see wetin ur hatred for Jona don turn yu into. I no blame yu sha. Na freedom to talk careless cause am. Jus stay inside dat ur bush village no come out feel de #Fresh Air# every where. Unam
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by seunmatt: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2013
...Oya, okada park here grin
GEJ, thanks for the recog nition, thanks for the gift, thanks for the handshake.

Ble Ble, u go settle area oooo! Lol

Lest I forget, first to comment.
Okada, oya, make we go angrygrin
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by akintun: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2013
D presidio short ooooo.
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Acecube(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2013
All you lots saying why must money be the motivating factors are sick big time.

Fast forward to 2063:
Breaking News Nigeria former Queen of Athletics Blessing Okagbare died in her home town. After negligence on the part of Government...

God forbid the above should happen, but you and i know what happened to Rashidi Yekini.

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ?

We all know how the government of Nigeria forgets these sportsmen and women after they've passed their prime, so paying her peanuts when she's top of her game is a big disgrace FG should swallow.

What will 3 million do for her, it's better not to give her money than to give her 3 million as an encouragement..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by assu2013(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2013
resdan: How that 1 tk affect ASUU strike?....£nd time z realy affectin dz nation..and 4 ex minister Rufai ....rest at home ma. shocked
.I pray new minister wil nt b control over ASUU strike
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by femi4: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2013
Rexphobia: 3,000,000 NGN,? well, uncle John try sha. No be only presidential handshake dem dey get before? Abi 1994 Olympic medalist don collect their houses ni
AFCON Champion
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2013
blessed4ril: Gud one mr president! Blessing luv,u earned it jooor!

Bt heard she is pro gay! Hmmmmm.

what does she gain by being anti-gay?people like Blessing have met diverse sets of people and won't have a clouded judgement against a minority.Do you know if her personal trainer is gay?Smh at you.

Btw,N3million,and They bought Gold Iphones worth thousands of dollars.Nigerian Govt we hail thee
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by BUSHMAN1990(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2013
Tank mr P 4 motivating her, but 4 those of you saying the money too small make una advice her make she joing politics.
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Oh u are still living in 1994 I forgot. CHECK THE COST OF LIVING DEN & NW
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Okagbare is indeed a Blessing to Nigeria! She deserves all the support and motivation.
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Evestar200(f): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2013
Delta state Goverment have adopt Regina George after her state and federal goverment fail to support her

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2013
seun.matt:
...Oya, okada park here grin
GEJ, thanks for the recog nition, thanks for the gift, thanks for the handshake.

Ble Ble, u go settle area oooo! Lol

Lest I forget, first to comment.
Okada, oya, make we go angrygrin
First to comment I dey celebrate am o with carton of houfbrau beer,music wen I go play nw Terry G ft KSL Moti Doke
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by gentlegg(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Honestly, that girl deserves more than 3million only, no house, no land, no car gift. Haba Goodluck, you can do more than that, even Yerima can give primary 3 pupil more than that for a good massage for a night.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by hammedkola(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2013
alala dakosta: congrat to her, abeg who get sarin gas? i wan use am kill some rat for my house kiss

I can remember you were asking of Nokia pin mouth charger few days ago, You make no sense at all... this isn't a joke section, if you don't know what to type, keep your hand at your keypads
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by AGBORMAN1(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2013
Delta State (People) Nor Dey Carry Last
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Justbeingreal(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Tolexander: #3million just for participating in sport?

Seems waiting for ASUU to resume doesn't pay cos am still gonna pay my school fees and other things.
I need to venture into sport.
U r free
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by blessed4ril(f): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: what does she gain by being anti-gay?people like Blessing have met diverse sets of people and won't have a clouded judgement against a minority.Do you know if her personal trainer is gay?Smh at you.

Btw,N3million,and They bought Gold Iphones worth thousands of dollars.Nigerian Govt we hail thee
point of correction mr, am not sayin she shuld b anti gay 4 all I care, I only pointed out an observation. Besides, Am not anti nor pro gay,av lots of gay( both male and female) as klos fwndz, so dnt say wot u dnt no k.
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Anniettieufia(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2013
4reigningqueen: Announcing cash reward for sports personalities on national T.V seems wierd and outdated to me. Must it be cash reward?

THERE IS A TABLET CALLED panadol+extra,
I BELIEVE IT CAN HELP.
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Anniettieufia(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2013
andyanders: Please next time, Jonathan, give her good money and not that pinut because, it cannot get her any good car. Give her a house in Abuja because all the senators and reps are all pen robbers and got houses there. Give these men and women that make us proud good reward. You politicians only disgrace us.

Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by HezronLorraine(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
blessed4ril: point of correction mr, am not sayin she shuld b anti gay 4 all I care, I only pointed out an observation. Besides, Am not anti nor pro gay,av lots of gay( both male and female) as klos fwndz, so dnt say wot u dnt no k.
whatever rocks your boat,ain't my p.just dind't get why you were bothered about her personal decision and believe.now I get.
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Mickeywilliams(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
alala dakosta: congrat to her, abeg who get sarin gas? i wan use am kill some rat for my house kiss
sarin gas?u've got a natural 1 use itsmiley...anyways i commend the presidency for the gesture.
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by blessed4ril(f): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: whatever rocks your boat,ain't my p.just dind't get why you were bothered about her personal decision and believe.now I get.
minin: I dnt judge pple based on their sexual preferences, its none of my biz! And dats y I av both gay, straight and even bisexuals as frndz! Lik I said am neither pro nor anti gay!
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
1996 olympic medalists not 1994.
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by meforyou1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Congrats blessing.
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Rexphobia(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Area-Fada:

That 1994 own na winter Olympic? I remember 1996 summer one. grin

Oloshi grin
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by Rexphobia(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
01mcfadden:
1996 olympic medalists not 1994.

Na true o embarassed
Re: President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO) by jpphilips(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Thank u bleble,but 3m? is too small can't u buy her Range Rover Sports haba.Uduaghan dey follow follow am he no go drop something 4 d girl?

monkey uduaghan wey dey find toto to chop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: italian Football Federation Says Serie A Season May Not Finish / 5 Players Who Have Never Been Given A Red Card / EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.