Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Corpertion.com/Ogaworker.com Invitation For Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corpertion.com/Ogaworker.com Invitation For Interview. (1060 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / U-connect Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpertion.com/Ogaworker.com Invitation For Interview. by eHustler(m): 12:40am On Sep 12, 2013
You have been shortlisted for an interview at Ogaworker.com
Vacancies are 1. Manager, 2. Customer care officer , 3. Public relations Officer, 4. Front desk Officer and 5. Social media officer.
Salary is between N40, 000- N70, 000 (starter)
Candidate must reside in Abuja
Must be ready for immediate employment
Interview Date 13/09/2013.(No reschedule of date)
Time: 8am Prompt (lateness will not be tolerated)
Venue: F14, First Floor, Metro Plaza, (near War college) Central Business District, Abuja. Call 097818274 for further inquiries thanks

This email was sent by Corpertion.com using the Applicant Tracking System. If you have a reason to think this message is some sort of scam, improper, or Corpertion.com demands for payment in order to get hired; kindly send an email to support@ or call 016311030

Got this message at exactly 23hrs on wednesday 11 sept; 2013 from ophykinze@yahoo.com. The funniest thing is that I can actually see other people's emails the same message has been sent to from my own email. Please anybody knows anything about this company? Who else got this message?
Re: Corpertion.com/Ogaworker.com Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 12, 2013
I got d message too
Re: Corpertion.com/Ogaworker.com Invitation For Interview. by swizy: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Got same mail too jst now... D venue exists tho, but av no idea hw n wen I applied to dem. Tho dey claim, dey sourced us frm one of those online job boards.... Am soo not interested tho.

From wat I saw online, dis pple r new comers in d online recruiters biz... Accordin to wat I saw on dia site, dey av a pull of "skill" wrkers for all kinds of jobs. So its 4 dose who need such jobs n those who hav such vacancies in dia establishment.
dia domain was recently registered... Anyways... I hope dey r 4 real n not scammers.
Re: Corpertion.com/Ogaworker.com Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dey said its jobberman. I will try my luck sha
Re: Corpertion.com/Ogaworker.com Invitation For Interview. by spicyv1(f): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
I am glad to let you all know that the organisation in question are not scammers. I know the CEO personally. A young and focused entrepreneur.

You may copy and paste the link below on your browser to read the excerpts of an interview with Akin the CEO of corpertion and ogaworker.com. This way you get to meet the brain behind the company and also deduce what is expected from you as a potential employee.
www​.vanguardngr.com/.../our-problem-i...

Cheers.
Re: Corpertion.com/Ogaworker.com Invitation For Interview. by eHustler(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: Dey said its jobberman. I will try my luck sha

Did you attend the interview and if yes, how was it?
Re: Corpertion.com/Ogaworker.com Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
eHustler:

Did you attend the interview and if yes, how was it?
annoying
Re: Corpertion.com/Ogaworker.com Invitation For Interview. by eHustler(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: annoying

How?....Why?

(1) (Reply)

Network Engineer / What Do I Do? / Rewarding Sales Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.