Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

PROSPECTIVE YABATECH STUDENTS WITH LOW CUT-OFF MARKS. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PROSPECTIVE YABATECH STUDENTS WITH LOW CUT-OFF MARKS. (576 Views)

OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) / Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) / Yabatech Students Abduct LASTMA Official, Injure 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1)

PROSPECTIVE YABATECH STUDENTS WITH LOW CUT-OFF MARKS. by YCT: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2013
THE 2013/2014 POST UTME SCORE AND CUTOFF MARKS IS FINALLY OUT,I BELIEVE YOU ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS NOW KNOW YOUR FATE,I WILL STILL ADVICE YOU ALL THAT HAD LOW CUTOFF RELATING TO THE DESIRED COURSE NOT TO GIVE UP NOR BE TOO DESPERATE FOR YOU NOT TO FALL INTO WRONG HANDS.. I WILL BE ASSISTING STUDENTS 5-2 MARKS BELOW THE CUTOFF MARK FOR THEIR DESIRED COURSE..
BEFORE ANY MEETING OR NEGOTIATION.. I WILL LIKE YOU ALL TO CHECK ONCE AGAIN BELOW TO SEE THE CUT OFF MARKS

2013/2014 YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY POST UTME CUT OFF MARK
Department Cut Off Mark

Hospitality Management 51
Food Technology 60
Computer Science 56
Agricultural Technology 50
Polymer & Textile Technology 50
Leisure & Tourism -
Science Laboratory Technology 63
Statistics 51
Mass Communication 65
Architecture 57
Building 50
Estate 53
Quantity Survey 51
Surveying & Geoinformatics 50
Urban Regional Planning 52
General Art 55
Industrial Design 50
Printing Technology 50
Office Technology & Management 56
Business Administration 61
Marketing 54
Banking & Finance 59
Accounting 64
Civil Engineering 55
Computer Engineering 56
Electrical Engineering 58
Industrial Maintenance Engineering 50
Mechanical Engineering 58
Metallurgical Engineering 50
Agricultural & Biotechnical Engineering 50
Marine Engineering 50

CHANCES OR HOPE ARE STILL WITH STUDENTS THAT HAVE 3-5 MARKS BELOW THE CUTOFF ..
FORWARD THE FOLLOWING TO THE MAIL

1)FULL NAME
2)COURSE OF STUDY
3)UTME SCORE
4)POST UTME SCORE
5)WAEC DETAILS
6)PHONE NUMBER
SEND THE DETAILS ABOVE TO livintainment@ymail.com .you will get a 24hr reply after youve sent it..

GOODLUCK!
Re: PROSPECTIVE YABATECH STUDENTS WITH LOW CUT-OFF MARKS. by Fynestboi: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2013

(1)

Industrial Chemistry Or Pure Chemistry Which Is Preferrable / . / Conversation With My ASUU Comrades: Let’s Get Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.