Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Business Can One Start With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 100k (1294 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can One Start With 100k? / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 100k by mak81: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls i have a 100k and i plan to trade with it, what kind of trade can i engage with such an amount pls kindly advise
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k by nairafx: 3:41am On Sep 23, 2013
if u are in Lagos, u can join us in construction & supply biz. U earn daily. Call me on 08130552321
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
you can be our major distributor with 35% tyrn over

How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k by sweetjeremiah: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
You have to know secrets about your self , secrets that are beneficial to you and secret that will make you move forward in life....if you are interested to know these secrets drop your email address i will contact and show you secrets
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k by sweetjeremiah: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
If you need secrets to enable you create and develop new products and services.
, help your business to introduce products and services which will be a blessing to people's lives.
, I can give you innovative concepts and new ideas to enable you develop newer and better goods and services for your company.I can let the positive growth of your business amaze your friends and foes.
I can direct you to stop planning and working on any project which will waste your time and energy.
I can stop financial wastage depart from your business
I can help you to locate a sound financial institution that can and will properly handle our money matters.
I can Creating Good Working Relationships , good reputation, favor with clients and customers,abundant prosperity.
I can Creating Good Working Relationships
show wisdom for you to occupy important decision-making positions, increased sales and services and expanded markets,new product ideas and new servicing concepts
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k by ojigbijigbi: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2013
sweetjeremiah: If you need secrets to enable you create and develop new products and services.
, help your business to introduce products and services which will be a blessing to people's lives.
, I can give you innovative concepts and new ideas to enable you develop newer and better goods and services for your company.I can let the positive growth of your business amaze your friends and foes.
I can direct you to stop planning and working on any project which will waste your time and energy.
I can stop financial wastage depart from your business
I can help you to locate a sound financial institution that can and will properly handle our money matters.
I can Creating Good Working Relationships , good reputation, favor with clients and customers,abundant prosperity.
I can Creating Good Working Relationships
show wisdom for you to occupy important decision-making positions, increased sales and services and expanded markets,new product ideas and new servicing concepts
Ogbeni shut up
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k by overtaking: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Am a binary trader, i make good cash with little capital just $20. i generate up to 300% a month. i need some to partner with
me. if you will partner with me for just $1000 = N150,000. i guarantee you 300% a month. Am not going to ask you to give me
your capital, its wrong bro!. i will only ask you to open an account with https://www.binary.com/. contact me to trade for you. in just
1 week, you will see great result, up to 80% bro!
Check my blog 4 more info! http://trade4mebinary..com/

My problem is that i have what it takes to be a millionaire but my capital is not meaningful.
The rest of the 250k, you can invest it in other business you like.
If interested call me: 07034276469. Henry
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k by AmandaaaP(f): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Get great business ideas with great turnover and ROI here

http://naijabizmall.

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria / Huge Investment Opportunities In Cross River State / What Is The Legal Way Of Making Money Without Doing Anytin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.