Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Business Can One Start With 100k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 100k? (3163 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 100k? by shewanna: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
I need response on the kind of business I could start with 100k. I work but I want to do this as a part-time biz to get extra income. Waiting to hear from y'all. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by steadybuck: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
Before you decide

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by stpat1(m): 6:18am On Aug 08, 2012
lets Partner on an ongoing contract here in PH.

You get 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

We can even discuss it here on nairaland if you wish or all interested investors can agree to a date and location here in PH where we can meet and talk it over.

08060089362 or 07085694495 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by shewanna: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2012
@stpat1: I reside in Lagos.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by shewanna: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2012
@steadybuck: check your inbox. Thnks
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by chizillar(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2012
NIGERIAN STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO
PRODUCING OVER 120 FAST SELLING
CHEMICAL PRODUCTS SUCH AS:
Cosmetics,
Adhesives,
Beverages,
Disinfectants,
Auto Car Paints,
Industrial Chemicals,
Printing Inks,
Lubricants,
Decorative Paints,
Soaps & Detergents,
Office/ Stationeries,
Stain Removers,
Wood finishes & Treatments,
Greases,
Etc
07033097160 the above chemical guides and material.Note: Book is in hard copy.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by shewanna: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
@Chizillar: thanks. I think I like that. Will give you a call.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by wealthydan(m): 6:11am On Aug 09, 2012
I want to introduce you to an opportunity of franchising any product and services, the only thing you need is to CLEARLY DEFINE YOUR NEED, WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU WANT TO DO ?
i gladly want to tell you that i can supply you any product/service you might want to become a re-seller for/ franchise in { electronics, food and berverage, fashion, health, educational, visa-flight-hotel, real-estate,telecommuncation, computer........... e.t.c } " courtesy of Prof Pat Utomi "

i mean the only way you can do a business in NIGERIA WITHOUT OWNING A SHOP, FULL-TIME JOB / PART-TIME JOB, it has been working for more than three years, all you need is information, LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, LICENSED, LOCAL, GUARANTEED...........

Better still, i could give you this access to get goods and services { LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY } highly discounted, are you surprised ?? Dont call me if you are not ready for anything 08186020388 07080832203 08067397031 ibewuike chimezie Daniel Valentine. or meet me at my office at ikeja along toyin street

I REPEAT COURTSESY OF PROF. PAT UTOMI
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by jossy26: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
steadybuck: OP , I noticed something about marketing and richard branson confirmed it; "sell people what they WANT not what they need. Once you apply this principle 100k becomes 200k in no time. And 200 becomes 400k really fast.

Ironrod77@mailinator.com
@steadybuck I believe you mean selling to people what they NEED and not WANT. NEED is like food which someone can't do without and WANT is like designer shirts
The OP didn't give us an idea of his/her interest so we could suggest, maybe you should give us an idea of what you have passion for then will bring a bizness out of it
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by stpat1(m): 3:32am On Aug 10, 2012
I have investors from lagos and other parts of the country. if you send me your email I s=can send you all it entails.
saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by shewanna: 6:25am On Aug 10, 2012
Thanks all. It may be people's need or want cos someone's need might be another's want.
. Something that sells fast.
I have these in mind for now: female accessories n jewelries/ weaveons/ shoes and sandals. Also, if there is any legitimate and pure online business anyone can introduce me to,I'll appreciate dat. Still thinking of some more and waiting for more response. Thanks
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by steadybuck: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
Its all about gratification of the human psyche.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by Thethy(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Ban On Naira Atm / Please Help: Paypal Issue / Moniepoint Pos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.