Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Video Game Music Do You Absolutely Love - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Video Game Music Do You Absolutely Love (1040 Views)

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena / Worst Video Game Sequels / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Video Game Music Do You Absolutely Love by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2013
Hey gamers! Looking around this forum Its apparent a lot of people have a history or strong connection to video games one thing that seems to increase immersion in a videogame is the music I've played games like skyrim, legend of zelda, pokemon, chrono cross and final fantasy and one of the things that made these games so memorable to me was their soundtrack and I would love for any gamer to share their favourite soundtracks and music here
Re: What Video Game Music Do You Absolutely Love by galactico70(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Guy du u have game boy advance games?like pokemon?
Re: What Video Game Music Do You Absolutely Love by Kaycee7(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2013
I love God of War music score. Its awesome and touching.
Re: What Video Game Music Do You Absolutely Love by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2013
there is a specific radio station on gta vice city called Espantoso, it plays a specific song that wen it starts, i get destructive and recieve 6 stars. VROCK also plays addictive tracks.
Re: What Video Game Music Do You Absolutely Love by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Soul edge intro (so so def)
Re: What Video Game Music Do You Absolutely Love by awaeardfdfrfd: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
galactico70: Guy du u have game boy advance games?like pokemon?
only gameboy games ive got left are megaman 5 battle network and dragonball z supersonic warriors
Re: What Video Game Music Do You Absolutely Love by wkid(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
I love NFS Undercover music. I also love the soundtrack of the Call Of Duty Games. Hans Zimmer is such a good composer that listening to some of his OST gives me an orgasmic feeling. Try listening to the 1st Pirates Of The Carribean OST by Klaus Badelt also.

(1) (Reply)

What Was Ur Psp Game Download Like ? / Ps2 Wit Wireless Pad 4 Sale In Benin / The Popular New Browser Games I Think In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.