Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Thursday Sept 12 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Thursday Sept 12 2013 (518 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Read Rhapsody Of Realities Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Thursday Sept 12 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Pastor Anita
The Spirit In You
Thursday September 12TH, 2013

And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the spirit is life because of righteousness (Romans 8:10).

In the verse above, the Apostle Paul wasn't questioning whether Christ was in the brethren in Rome; rather, he stirred their minds to an important reality: He wanted them to know that the Healer lived within them. He said if Christ (the Healer) is in you, though your body may be weak and sickly, He'll vitalize it, therefore, refuse to be sick.

Paul's conclusion, upon meditating on our transcendent life in Christ, is that when you have the Holy Spirit, you shouldn't be sick, because your body is vitalized by the same Spirit. "Now if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken (vitalize, make alive) your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you" (Romans 8:11). The work of the Holy Spirit in vitalizing your physical body is in the "now"; it's not something that'll happen when we get to Heaven; He's working in you now! Glory to God!

The Spirit that lives in you is where the power is: His presence in you has settled the matter of sickness and weakness forever, for He "perambulates" in you, to "fix" any anomalies in your physical body. If sickness "attacks" your body, you have nothing to fear or worry about; the Holy Spirit--the Healer--lives in you! His life in you makes you unconquerable. He's the One who made Jesus the Healer, and had enough power to raise Him back to life; and now, He lives in you.

Perhaps, you've been a Christian, and your physical body has been so ravaged, messed up, destroyed, or battered by sickness or disease; what you need is the consciousness of the indwelling Healer--the Spirit of God in you. Christ in you, is your hope of healing and health. Halleluiah.CONFESSION:

The Holy Spirit-the Healer-lives in me, therefore, I'm not susceptible to infirmity. The life of God in me makes every fibre of my being: my cells, tissues, organs, and systems, impregnable to disease and sickness, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 5:11-12(AMP) And this is that testimony (that evidence): God gave us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who possesses the Son has that life; he who does not possess the Son of God does not have that life.

1 Peter 2:24(AMP) He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.

Luke 10:19(AMP) Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 11:16-33;Ecclesiastes 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 22:35-43;1 Samuel 31

Good Morning to you
Do make a great day.
Much Love.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With White Garment Church?it Is The Foundation Of Rccg ! / Nigeria Bloggers Award (faith-based Category) NOMINATION / Faith For Finance : U Can Have What You Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.