Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 (5882 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Read Rhapsody Of Realities Daily / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by sunny3kng(m): 3:50am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New year. 2014 is our year of Greatness!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Wednesday, January 1st, 2014
Pastor Chris
No Limits.

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men… (Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV).

One of your major determinations this year should be to achieve all that God has set in your heart to achieve, leaving nothing out. He has set eternity in your heart, meaning that there’s no limit to the extent of your faith; that is, how far your faith can go and how much you can accomplish.

The Lord said to Abraham in Genesis 13:14-15 “... Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.”

How was Abraham supposed to view the entire expanse of land and seas from where he stood? Was he to stand up, march around the whole world to take possesion of it?” No! Abraham was the father of faith; he understood the faith principle of seeing with the eyes of the spirit. Hence, he projected himself in faith; with his spirit, he saw the whole world. According to the Scriptures, God gave the world to Abraham by promise.

There’re no limits to what your faith can accomplish. The question is, “What can you see?” In 2 Kings 2, when Elisha said to Elijah, “…let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.” Notice Elijah’s response: “Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so” (2 Kings 2:10). We see, we speak, and we receive. As far as the other prophets were concerned, Elijah simply vanished. However, Elisha, by the eyes of the spirit, saw a chariot of fire pick up Elijah into heaven. That was how he was promoted and became the head amongst the prophets.

You have an extraordinary capacity to contemplate, think, envision and see endless possibilities. There’re things you might have desired and prayed about; take a hold of them with your spirit and they’ll be yours!

Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for setting eternity in my heart, such that there’s no limit to what I can envision. Thank you for lavishly granting me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you; the eyes of my understanding being enlightened, to know the hope of your calling and the glory of your inheritance in the saints, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Joel 2:28; 1 Corinthians 2:11

1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 1, Genesis 1-2
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 5:33-42, Nehemiah 3
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by eduson002(m): 4:40am On Jan 01, 2014
nice one
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by Tonalphs(f): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Gud mrn sir n thanks for ds, u jus made ma day, infact u jus gav ma day a lift......wow!!! Its gr8nes al tru n any ow.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by sunny3kng(m): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2014
Sunday, January 5th, 2014
Pastor Chris
Sharers Of His Life.

The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread (1 Corinthians 10:16-17).

The statement in the sixteenth verse of our opening text isn’t in effect a question, but the Apostle Paul’s peculiar style of communicating the subject, because the answer is obvious. First, it says, “The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ?” Emphatically yes; it’s the communion of the blood of Christ. Secondly, “The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?” Yes it is! This means when we partake of that cup, we’re partaking of His blood, and His blood represents His life. We’re therefore sharers of His life.

Jesus brought us into a kingdom of life. He said in John 14:6, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life….” In His benevolence, He didn’t just make us partakers of His life, but also the dispensers of that life: we bring others into this life through the Gospel! We live, exude and distribute the God-life, because we have it to the full (John 10:10). For us, sickness, failure, and all other forms of negativities have no place in us because we’re comrades of the God-kind.

Let this thought fill your mind as you partake of the Holy Communion. Jesus said to do this in remembrance of Him; when we take the Holy Communion, we celebrate His life in us and remind ourselves of who we are in Him, and the glorious benefits and blessings of His vicarious death on our behalf. He died that we might live, and now we’re alive to God—and He’s alive in us.

When you face challenges or difficult situations and decide to break bread, it’s a bold confession of victory! You’re saying, “Everything is going to be all right, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.” Christ has given you the dominion and the advantage in life; He has put you in the place of victory and nothing can take you out of it. Think on these things when you take the Holy Communion.

Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for the body of Christ that was broken for me, and for His blood that was shed for my justification, health, and victory. I rejoice today in His resurrection that has brought me life. As He is, so am I in this world! Halleluiah.

Further Study:
John 10:10; 2 Peter 1:4; 1 John 5:11-12

1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 5:1-20, Genesis 12-14
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 7:12-21, Nehemiah 9

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by sunny3kng(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
IMPROVE YOUR WORD-BANK!
PASTOR ANITA
MONDAY, JANUARY 6TH, 2014.
My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto
my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes;
keep them in the midst of thine heart; for they are
life unto those that find them, and health to all
their flesh (Proverbs 4:20-22).
Your greatest desire should be to know God more,
through His Word, for that’s where the glory is.
With God’s Word, you can be anything and
everything you want to be, have anything you
desire to have, and be able to do anything you set
your heart to achieve. Be passionate about the
Word; constantly inundate your spirit with the
knowledge of God’s Word.
When the Word dwells richly in your spirit, it’ll be
evident in your life; you’ll speak the Word and not
fear, lack, weakness, sickness or failure. Your
profiting through the Word, will be evident to all
(1 Timothy 4:15).
God’s Word is what you need to build your life, to
teach, reprove, correct, and instruct you in the
God-life. Get the right materials that’ll help you
grow spiritually. Digest them into your spirit.
Constant meditation on the Word will cause faith
to rise in your spirit and give you the mind-set of a
victor.
Sometimes, as you speak forth God’s Word, you
may literally feel success, victory, and dominion
welling up in your spirit. That’s because they are
inherent in your spirit. As you speak forth God’s
Word, you ascend to the realm of glory; the realm
of endless possibilities. Suddenly, you discover
that truly, you’ve overcome all things; the whole
world becomes small to you. Keep talking the
Word, and the glory of God will keep rising in your
spirit, because the glory is in the Word.
You can only live to your best potentials through
your knowledge and application of the Word of
God. You’d record successes and victories, and
have absolute mastery in life if you consciously
take the time to improve your Word-bank by
studying and meditating on the Word.
CONFESSION:
The Word of God is my life, and I’m experiencing
increased glory as I speak the Word over my life
today! I declare that I’m growing in the
knowledge of God’s Word, and the revelation of
His love, and my life is the testimony of His grace
and goodness! I experience peace, progress,
increase, success, and prosperity today, in the
Name of Jesus. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY:
James 1:22-25(AMP) But be doers of the Word
[obey the message], and not merely listeners to it,
betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning
contrary to the Truth]. 23 For if anyone only
listens to the Word without obeying it and being a
doer of it, he is like a man who looks carefully at
his [own] natural face in a mirror; 24 For he
thoughtfully observes himself, and then goes off
and promptly forgets what he was like. 25 But he
who looks carefully into the faultless law, the [law]
of liberty, and is faithful to it and perseveres in
looking into it, being not a heedless listener who
forgets but an active doer [who obeys], he shall be
blessed in his doing (his life of obedience).
Joshua 1:8(AMP) This Book of the Law shall not
depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate
on it day and night, that you may observe and do
according to all that is written in it. For then you
shall make your way prosperous, and then you
shall deal wisely and have good success.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 5:21-48;Genesis 15-17
2 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 7:22-32;Nehemiah 10
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by sunny3kng(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Wednesday, January 8th, 2014
Pastor Chris
The Greatest Experience

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you… (Acts 1:cool.

The greatest experience anyone could ever have is the infilling of the Holy Spirit. Nothing in the world compares to the Holy Spirit taking up His abode in you, making your body His living tabernacle—twenty- four hours a day, seven days a week, fifty-two weeks of the year, three hundred and sixty-five days in a year, and three hundred and sixty-six days on leap year!

In John 14:23, Jesus said, “…If a man loves me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.” This blessing is for the one who loves the Lord and keeps His Word; Jesus and the Father will set up their headquarters in him! How? It’s by the Holy Spirit. That’s when you experience His glorious manifestations and operations in your life.

Having received the Holy Spirit, you carry the Kingdom in you; when you arrive in a place, the Kingdom of God arrives in you! You’ve become the carrier, as well as a dispenser, of eternal verities. What a life! Prayer, for you, isn’t a religious monologue, but a time of fellowship in the communion of the God-kind. When you pray, even your body responds; currents of divine power surge through your being! Until you received the Holy Spirit, that never happened! O, when the Holy Spirit fills your life!

Recall what happened to the Apostles on the day of Pentecost: the Bible says “…they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting” (Acts 2:1-2). Afterwards, they became Spirit-controlled men and women, preaching the Gospel with power, miracles, signs and wonders.

Honour the Holy Spirit and appreciate His presence and ministry in your life; He’s the One who gives you the power to live for the Master. Your offerings and service to God are not even acceptable to Him except they are presented through the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:16; Hebrews 9:4).

Confession
The Holy Spirit lives in me; in Him I live, move and have my being! I’m a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God! Therefore, I’m unconquerable and indomitable, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God!

Further study:
Ephesians 5:18-19; 1 Corinthians 3:16

1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 6:19-7:1-6, Genesis 20-22
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 7:43-53, Nehemiah 12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by sunny3kng(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2014
Thursday, January 9th • Pastor Anita Oyakhilome • LET HIS LOVE COMPEL YOU

For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead (2 Corinthians 5:14).

It’s important that the love of God is the compelling force in your life. This is because at the end of all things, the only thing that’ll count is your love for the Master, and how that love was expressed through you.

1 John 4:8 says, “He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.” The essence of the Christ-life is His love demonstrated through you. The proof of your love for the Lord is keeping His Word. The Lord Jesus said in John 14:15, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” Never find yourself arguing with the Word or trying to reason it out in your head. When the Word comes to you, let it compel you to take the right and necessary steps; let it convince you to act. Many sing, “I’m not moved by what I see; I’m only moved by the Word of God”; however, to be moved by the Word is to be compelled by His love.

The Apostle Paul, in our opening verse, clearly reveals the great motivational force behind his overwhelming passion for the Gospel; it was the love of Christ! He was constrained by that love to preach the Gospel, and do all he did to propagate it in his day. I’m compelled by the same love of Christ; what about you?

Refuse to be compelled by circumstances or by your personal desires in all that you do; be compelled only by His love. Think and do things the love-way, which is, the Word-way. Remember, the Lord will reward you for that which His love compelled you to do.

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, my eyes are set on you and your Word alone. As I meditate on your goodness, grace, and wisdom today, my heart is completely overwhelmed by your divine love, which compels and inspires all my actions and dealings, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 5:5(AMP)
5 Such hope never disappoints or deludes or shames us, for God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us.

1 John 5:3(AMP)
3 For the [true] love of God is this: that we do His commands [keep His ordinances and are mindful of His precepts and teaching]. And these orders of His are not irksome (burdensome, oppressive, or grievous).

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 7:7-29; Genesis 23-24

2 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 7:54-60; Nehemiah 13
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by sunny3kng(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2014
My Love for Jesus Christ compels me.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by Lordlexyy: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks sunny.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by sunny3kng(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2014
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

A NEW CREATION, WITH
A SUPERIOR SPIRIT!

FRIDAY, JANUARY 10TH

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

He Who comes from above (heaven) is [far] above all [others]; he who comes from the earth belongs to the earth, and talks the language of earth [his words are from an earthly standpoint]. He Who comes from heaven is [far] above all others [far superior to all others in prominence and in excellence]. (John 3:31 AMp).

Our opening text is the beautiful description of you as a new creation. You're from heaven, and are far superior to all other creatures in prominence and excellence.

Understand that this natural world has been subjected to the influence of satan, which is why there's sickness,disease,war,death,poverty, and all kinds of evil in he world. However, you're not of this world; you belong in another kingdom-God's kingdom; you're right now a bona-fide citizen of zion.

This takes you away from the class of ordinary beings; each of us is a new creation in Christ, born with superior spirit. 2 corinthians 5:17 says, " ...if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation." God didn't make a new creation that's subject to satan, poverty, sickness, disease and death; no! He made a new creation that's victorious over the world; a new creation that's in union with God, and is a joint-heir with Christ (1 corinthians 6:17)
1 peter 2:9 says, "But ye are chosen generation...."
The word "generation" derives from the root-word "gene". Genes hold the information to build and maintain an organism's cells and pass genetic traits from parent to offspring. They determine the physical, mental and other characteristics an individual inherits from his parents. Thus, when the word describes you as a chosen generation, it describes the divine genetic material by which you were made; you have God's DNA," as it were.
No wonder the Bible says we are more than conquerors (Romans 8:37). You were born to manifest the graces, excellences, beauties, perfections and auras of divinity. You're a carrier of blessings; therefore, everywhere you go, change lives, take away pains, and bring joy to the hearts of many. Dispense God's goodness to those around you.

Confession:
I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the life and nature of God. I manifest His glory, perfections and grace everywhere today. I'm the icon of the resurrected Christ, an associate of the God-kind, born to manifest His righteousness and dispense the goodness and excellence of Him who has called me into His marvellous light. Glory to God!

Further study:

1 Peter 1:23(Amp)
You have been regenerated (born again), not from a mortal origin (seed, sperm), but from one that is immortal by the ever living and lasting Word of God.

1 John 4:4(Amp)
Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.

1 John 5:4(Amp)
For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith.

1 year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 8:1-27
Genesis 25-26

2 year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 8:1-13
Esther 1-2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by sunny3kng(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2014
Lordlexyy: Thanks sunny.

You're welcome
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by sunny3kng(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2014
Daily Confession with Pastor Chris: 2014-01-10
I declare that I'm strong and healthy. Sickness has no place in me. Jesus' body was bruised and broken for me; therefore, I refuse to be broken by any infirmity or disease, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 by Lordlexyy: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2014
Glory, I have a superior, conquoring, victorious spirit that is not subjected to sickness, poverty, diseases or infirmities. What a life! Thank you blessed Jesus and Pastor Chris.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? / What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% / Which Group Is Nigeria's Best Gospel Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.