Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

HELP !!! I Need To Create A Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP !!! I Need To Create A Paypal Account (566 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP !!! I Need To Create A Paypal Account by Daniel058(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2013
Hello!! I love you all my fellow NAIRALANDERs, please,who can teach me how to create a Paypal account without wanting me to Pay. Please please pleas please please !!!
Re: HELP !!! I Need To Create A Paypal Account by subbylee: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2013
you cant have a paypal account in nigeria
Re: HELP !!! I Need To Create A Paypal Account by alamante82: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
You can't create and run a paypal acct in naija without spending money. Free things don't work.

1 Like

Re: HELP !!! I Need To Create A Paypal Account by collinsz: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
If you need a paypal account, I have one already verified, but I will release it for you for some token..

Call me let's talk..

And for others that needs paypal, I will provide paypal for you, fully Verified.

I have been running this for Long.

Mr. Collins 08033260602
Re: HELP !!! I Need To Create A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 3:59am On Sep 13, 2013
Daniel058 :
Hello!! I love you all my fellow NAIRALANDERs, please,who can teach me how to create a Paypal account without wanting me to Pay. Please please pleas please please !!!

I guess you are a new comer to business section. Or else you would have seen several threads on that topic. Anyway, search for threads on Paypal here and you will see the ones you can follow. You can have it free of charge provided you already have the necessary prerequisites. For instance, you need a foreign bank-issued card (e.g free payoneer mastercard) and a foreign IP address for your internet connection (e.g a phone or tablet's opera mini browser will give you that free). If you have those two, then you are good to go ahead and open your paypal account by yourself free.
Re: HELP !!! I Need To Create A Paypal Account by Daniel058(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
arbitrage:

I guess you are a new comer to business section. Or else you would have seen several threads on that topic. Anyway, search for threads on Paypal here and you will see the ones you can follow. You can have it free of charge provided you already have the necessary prerequisites. For instance, you need a foreign bank-issued card (e.g free payoneer mastercard) and a foreign IP address for your internet connection (e.g a phone or tablet's opera mini browser will give you that free). If you have those two, then you are good to go ahead and open your paypal account by yourself free.
thanks @ Arbitrage
Re: HELP !!! I Need To Create A Paypal Account by conimo(m): 4:19am On Dec 04, 2013
are you in need of paypal funding or need to make Paypal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (Reply)

Were Are The Business Ladies/girls (this Is For You)!! / Make $500-$600 Into Ur Payza Account For Free:read On: / I Need A Business Partner @ Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.