Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

MFM Pastor Close To Blindness Cries Out… - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Pastor Close To Blindness Cries Out… (780 Views)

MFM Pastor battling Cataract, Accuses G.O Of Giving Him Oil Instead Of Money / MFM Pastor Close To Blindness Cries Out… / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MFM Pastor Close To Blindness Cries Out… by solaugo(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Pastor Lawrence Okechukwu Amuruche, a 61-year-old father of two, has cried out for help after the anointing oil, water and prayer points given him by the General Overseer of his church, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya failed to stop the cataract growing in his eyes.

Amuruche, who pastors the Alakija, Satelite town branch of the MFM, said for over a year, he has been battling with eye cataract which has already grown on one eye and threatening to start growing on the second eye if medical help does not come fast.

Narrating his ordeal when he visited The Sun head office in Lagos, Pastor Amuruche said the problem started when he noticed his eyes were always itching him, a which development degenerated into blurry sight later. According to him: “I noticed my eyes always scratch me and at a point my vision changed, my sight became blurring. I told my wife about it, she looked into my eyes and told me there was a growth forming in my eyes. So, we sought medical advice.”

See picture and details @ http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/mfm-pastor-close-to-blindness-cries-out/
Re: MFM Pastor Close To Blindness Cries Out… by Leibnitz: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
May God heal him embarassed
Re: MFM Pastor Close To Blindness Cries Out… by heykims(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2014
When men of God's cars have flat tyres, do they just stay aside nd pray?
So y do they resolve to prayer nd start using unwarranted water or oils when they av health challenges?
The problem religion churches especially pose to d health sector in Nigeria is quite much also considering d fact dt many churches re now illegitimately turned to maternity centers.

1 Like

Re: MFM Pastor Close To Blindness Cries Out… by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
So "Almighty god " can't cure cataracts?
Waiting for apologists saying he's blind because of "sin" or wrong church, or because "God wants to do something through his blindness "
Re: MFM Pastor Close To Blindness Cries Out… by SalC: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Does his church forbid seeking medical aid? He should go for medical treatment.
Re: MFM Pastor Close To Blindness Cries Out… by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
I dont believe this story because it sounds too imbecilic!

(1) (Reply)

Having Faith In A Faithful God / What Is Mazaje Missing? / Journalist Who Leaked TB Joshua's Tape; See How Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.