Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Is The Fastest Way Of Making A Soft And Tasty Old Layer Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Fastest Way Of Making A Soft And Tasty Old Layer Chicken (1174 Views)

Kishkit Delight Vegetable Salads: Order For Your Tasty Salad [50% Discount] / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way Of Making A Soft And Tasty Old Layer Chicken by opella(f): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
please is there anyone who knows how to soften old layer chicken faster? am so tired of cooking for so long and yet the chicken still turns out hard and not that tasty. please i need your help
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making A Soft And Tasty Old Layer Chicken by UjSizzle(f): 12:50am On Sep 13, 2013
But old layer tastes better than broiler na undecided
I'd like the quick softening tips too, seriously this chicken dey finish gas.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of These Bad Kitchen Habits Are You Guilty Of? / Munchies Fast Food Ltd. / This Yam Tubers Found Today In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.