Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Kanye West Defends Baby Mama Kim, Calls Ray J, ‘brandy’s Little Sister (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Defends Baby Mama Kim, Calls Ray J, ‘brandy’s Little Sister (VIDEO) (1630 Views)

Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Defends Baby Mama Kim, Calls Ray J, ‘brandy’s Little Sister (VIDEO) by ganase2: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
To view the Video on mobile click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u15KxOGnMOI

Kanye West was a surprise performance on ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (a talk show on American TV Network) West rapped his song ‘Bound 2,’ where he took aim at Ray J, who famously starred in a sex tape with Kim Kardashian, West’s current flame and mom of his newborn baby girl.

The rapper not only surprised the late-night talk show host by showing up to rap 'Bound 2' with singer Charlie Wilson, but he took the opportunity to call Ray J ‘Brandy’s little
sister.’

"Brandy's little sister lame man he know it now/When a real brother hold you down you 'sposed to drown," he rapped.

The jab was likely in response to Ray J's single "I Hit It First," which he released Apr. 9. The cover art for the song had a blurred image of a woman walking in a bikini, which not only resembled a 2008 photo of the reality TV diva, but also seemed to poke fun at West's artwork for "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy."

Fallon did not know West was going to swing by his show. ‘Cool thing about doing a show in NYC -- anyone can drop by,’ he tweeted.

Fallon did not know West was going to swing by his show. ‘Cool thing about doing a show in NYC -- anyone can drop by,’ he tweeted.

"She might move on to rappers and ballplayers, but we all know I hit it first," Ray J sang. "But now baby chose to go West."

"Cool thing about doing a show in NYC -- anyone can drop by," Fallon tweeted Sept. 9. "@KanyeWest surprised us and performed 'Bound 2' tonight on Late Night! #nojoke."

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/kanye-diss-ray.html

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna & Drake Spray $97,000 On Strippers(photos) / Sad! Ghanaian Musician, Castro Dies In Jet Ski Accident / Singer Chidinma Denies Sleeping With Video Music Director Clarence Peters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.