Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

How Durable Is A 2006 RAV4 And What Is The Min..... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Durable Is A 2006 RAV4 And What Is The Min..... (1755 Views)

Peugeot 206 : How Durable And Reliable Is This Car? / The Most Durable And Reliable Family Car To Buy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Durable Is A 2006 RAV4 And What Is The Min..... by Kakatazz(f): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
How durable is a 2006 RAV4 and what is the minimum I can get a clean one?
I am looking at getting myself that modest looking baby but before I jump at it,I need to know the issues common with.
I need reasonable contributions from the house.

Re: How Durable Is A 2006 RAV4 And What Is The Min..... by SleekReek(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
The 2006 RAV 4 is quite durable,go for the 4 cylinder Front Wheel drive for good fuel economy. As long as you service it well,you should have no issues with the engine,it is the same engine as the 2002-2006 Toyota Camry,so is readily available. To get a clean one budget between 2.6 to 2.8 million depending on mileage,i would advice you go for Preorder,which will cost you 2.8 million but you are guaranteed to buy a car without issues.

2 Likes

Re: How Durable Is A 2006 RAV4 And What Is The Min..... by cogicero: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Sleek Reek: The 2006 RAV 4 is quite durable,go for the 4 cylinder Front Wheel drive for good fuel economy. As long as you service it well,you should have no issues with the engine,it is the same engine as the 2002-2006 Toyota Camry,so is readily available. To get a clean one budget between 2.6 to 2.8 million depending on mileage,i would advice you go for Preorder,which will cost you 2.8 million but you are guaranteed to buy a car without issues.
Nice one! If only everybody answers questions with sense like you, Nairaland Autos section will be great again, like it used to be great in the years 2008-2010. Now there are too many jokers and immature people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Durable Is A 2006 RAV4 And What Is The Min..... by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2013
cogicero:
Nice one! If only everybody answers questions with sense like you, Nairaland Autos section will be great again, like it used to be great in the years 2008-2010. Now there are too many jokers and immature people everywhere.

Well, to an extent I will agree with u but to a greater extent, however, I disagree with u on this comment

"...like it used to be great in the years 2008-2010. Now there are too many jokers and immature people everywhere"

why? I still learn a lot from a lot of people in car talk section till date, I also know that car talk has evolved from a section of fewer people with limited knowledge of cars, very monotonous boring section to a fun filled, vibrant section where a lot of people know much more about cars, help put people out of their car challenges, profer advices and solutions (preventive and corrective measures on cars), and even perform DIY operations on their cars. A lot of people in car talk are serious about this section, bar a few folks who are here for unserious business or to distract serious minded people.
Re: How Durable Is A 2006 RAV4 And What Is The Min..... by cholmliranews19: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
The Toyota RAV4 2006 is an excellent option if you’re looking for a reliable and affordable midsize SUV in Nigeria. It also has a good range of features, such as a sunroof, cruise control, air conditioning, and an audio system. In addition, the RAV4 2006 is a great value for money, offering plenty of features at an affordable price. We cover the car’s features, performance, safety ratings, and more. With our comprehensive review, you can make an informed decision about whether the RAV4 2006 is the right car for you..

If you’re looking for more information on the Toyota RAV4 2006 in Nigeria, check out our detailed review and buyers guide at topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/toyota-rav4-2006-nigeria-car-review-and-buyers-guide/?i=1. You can also find out what the experts are saying about the car and learn about the pros and cons of buying one in Nigeria.

You can also find out what the experts are saying about the car and learn about the pros and cons of buying one in Nigeria.

With our comprehensive review, you can make an informed decision about whether the RAV4 2006 is the right car for you..

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Fuel Millage Of My Altima 2008 / Private Plate Number & Commercial Plate Number, Your Advise. / My Car Vibrates On Acceleration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.