Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Hit The Ban Button On Me Mode - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Hit The Ban Button On Me Mode (411 Views)

FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / How Has The Ban On Okadas In Lagos Affected You? / The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Hit The Ban Button On Me Mode by akpomeme(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Just because I wrote end time tinz you hit the ban button on me. It does not make sense. Are you guys tired of having a robust forum where both sides can air their opinions?

I recommend that Nairaland include a warning mechanism that can caution supposed offenders. Autocratic values have no place on this blog. I don't know who the mod is and I don't care. Shutting me out of my blog spot and ability to comment for months is like locking me away without sufficient evidence about a crime.
This is injustice and unacceptable way of managing Nairaland tins or is this part of end time tinz?

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Okada Attempts Suicide In Front Of Trailer Over Bike Seizure / Armed Bandits Kill Niger Soldier, Wound 3 Others In Borno / Funny Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.