Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

To Download Hd Movies - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Download Hd Movies (1021 Views)

Help On How To Download HD Games On Techno Phantom Tab / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / Where Can I Download Hd Music Videos On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Download Hd Movies by gustav25: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Please,biko,umunnamus ....please if u know how to download or the sites u use for downloading hd movies just paste it ......I mean movies like man of steel hd etc......please no beefing here just seeking for aid.
Re: To Download Hd Movies by gustav25: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thanks for ur help buh I said hd!!!!
Re: To Download Hd Movies by demmy55(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
gustav25: Thanks for ur help buh I said hd!!!!
U'll find some HD movies there.
Re: To Download Hd Movies by gustav25: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Owkay.....
Re: To Download Hd Movies by kevd4all(m): 5:55am On Sep 13, 2013
Use a torrent client either bit torrent or utorrent then visit piratebay.sx and select any HD movie of your choice they even have Blueray movies if you so desire and have data to burn... an average HD movie is about 1-2gb but Blueray movies are clearer with sharper pictures and can be from 4-12gb depending on the length of the movie smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Buy Every New Phone That Is Introduced Into The Market? / BBM For Android And Iphone Update – Note From The Head Of BBM / Planning on buying A BB Curve 4 Next Week...i Nid Ur Advise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.