Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? (1019 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Where To Repair Phone / What Your Worst Phone Buy (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by Dawinlove(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Imagine nigerians are so proud usin fairly use properties.Some go to street to exchange good phone for the bad ones,spoilt phones are been repaired.You see some guys crying when there phone got spoilt.They even beg engineers to try whateva means to revive a spoilt phone.Some lie to sell cheap phones to get expensive ones.This my question,why do we repair nd sell fairly use phone?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by tonyx4x44(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014

Why do you have such poor writing skills?

P.S: Get a life!

Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by romzyxy(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2014
tonyx4x44:

very poor indeed

Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by Dawinlove(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2014
tonyx4x44:

you gat a p...u give me d life...gues u part of dose usin d type of phone.
was trying to edit nd mistakenly posted it...no one is above mistake and if u correcting someone you dnt give such an impression you beter correct the person,keep quite or never comment on the post ok
Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by tonyx4x44(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dawinlove:
was trying to edit nd mistakenly posted it...,keep quite or never comment on the post ok

I don't use substandard phones, and even if i do whats your problem with it

From your original post it shows you are a very judgemental, discriminating, borderline homophobic and possibly racist person who is obviously condescending.

That said i find it pretty surprising that you know "no one is above mistake and if u correcting someone you dnt give such an impression you beter correct the person". look in the mirror my friend!

P.S:

This illustrates the point in my previous post

Dawinlove:
was trying to edit nd mistakenly posted it...,keep quite or never comment on the post ok

Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by beinstein(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dawinlove: Imagine nigerians are so proud usin fairly use properties.Some go to street to exchange good phone for the bad ones,spoilt phones are been repaired.You see some guys crying when there phone got spoilt.They even beg engineers to try whateva means to revive a spoilt phone.Some lie to sell cheap phones to get expensive ones.This my question,why do we repair nd sell fairly use phone?
to curtail further brain damage i urge you to re-configure your brain asap. Don't forget to do it immediately you read this.

Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Chai! Chai! Nairalanders...There is God oh..

Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by econome(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
May I ask why are you a nigerian?

Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by brainyack(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dawinlove: Imagine nigerians are so proud usin fairly use properties.Some go to street to exchange good phone for the bad ones,spoilt phones are been repaired.You see some guys crying when there phone got spoilt.They even beg engineers to try whateva means to revive a spoilt phone.Some lie to sell cheap phones to get expensive ones.This my question,why do we repair nd sell fairly use phone?
u be dangote pikin shey? OK assuming u bought Samsung galaxy s5 today and it should spoil tomorrow u will throw it away Abi?

Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by UchihaItachi(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dawinlove:
was trying to edit nd mistakenly posted it...no one is above mistake and if u correcting someone you dnt give such an impression you beter correct the person,keep quite or never comment on the post ok

wow!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Truth be told,after op posted his observation,yall came out lashing out on him and calling him out....if I could play a social psychology here as a free thinker which I am,I would say most nigerians are guilty of what the op posited that's why yall lashing out and lambasting a niqqa LMAO...I'm guilty too but that was back in the day.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by Haryoryhemie(f): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2014

As if u aren't guilty of d above!!! Joblessness @ its peak undecided

As if u aren't guilty of d above!!! Joblessness @ its peak
Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by Aphex(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
From DawinLove's first post,I'm observing ''Jealous-anger'' from him. I think He's angry because he saved for a long time to buy a new tecno M5 and his close friend spent less in buying a particular fairly used phone from the Samsung Galaxy S series... Doh!

Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by parrotibaba(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
tonyx4x44:

I don't use substandard phones, and even if i do whats your problem with it

From your original post it shows you are a very judgemental, discriminating, borderline homophobic and possibly racist person who is obviously condescending.

That said i find it pretty surprising that you know "no one is above mistake and if u correcting someone you dnt give such an impression you beter correct the person". look in the mirror my friend!

P.S:

This proves the point in my previous post

hahahahahaha!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by tonyx4x44(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2014
aaronson: Truth be told,after op posted his observation,yall came out lashing out on him and calling him out....if I could play a social psychology here as a free thinker which I am,I would say most nigerians are guilty of what the op posited that's why yall lashing out and lambasting a niqqa LMAO...I'm guilty too but that was back in the day.

I've never knowingly been discriminatory or judmental of other people, no matter their status, financial power or race.

there's nothing i hate more!

You bank account status doesn't make you a better person than those with less, you are only richer.

S/O: if i have to anyone, please come forth so i can apologize publicly
Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by Sammiel: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2014
All fingers are not equal, some people want to enjoy what others are enjoying but they are financially constrained. I won't abuse you because it is question you asked which I believe I've carefully answered but I will advise you to learn to mind your business or else you will keep offending people and getting more insults.@OP

Re: Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2014
Op,u seem so foolish..wetin concern u with hw pple run their life's affairs...guy,face ur life and let pple do wat they want joor...abi dem come exchange with u or re u d repairer...if u dnt go to repair bad phones,hw wuld the phone engineers feed themselves...its all a cycle so face ur own matter and leav e others alone...Tafia!

Oneplus One Invite Giveaway. Expires In 24 Hours From Now / Pls Help Me With My Play Store On My Phantom A+ / LG V400 G-PAD 7.0 Full Specification, Review, Features And Price