Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview (3920 Views)

Annie Idibia Rocks School Uniform In A Movie Set Titled 'Dangerous Blood'(Pics) / Photo: Timaya Rocks Ripped Jeans / Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by dani1luv: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by modextus(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Your own don entr today..2face go deal with you..na him second jeans you tear like dis shey..

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by ajasa4link: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
today Na rag day? Abi Na which end time jeans she come dey wear Na?
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by gluv01(f): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Would look better if it was a bit tighter and her skin clings to the jean. This one looks a bit oversized grin
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by swtme(f): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
I no just feel d dressing,can't really put it together but that girl is cute n me love her hat...
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by flolancracker: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
So unsexy..
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by dimdim001(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Too much
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by Tholudee(f): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2013
undecidedThis is not good for a married woman
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by SlyIg(f): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Is dat d suv my state governor dashed her?
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by 3ace(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Oh! common Annie, you can do better than this. You can look trendy, funky and still look responsible.
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by Ichliebedich(f): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2013
Tacky undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by 3ace(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2013
SlyIg: Is dat d suv my state governor dashed her?
Why u wan know; ya own loss?
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by Lilamartedi(f): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2013
See as she be like housegirl..You can take the monkey away from the jungle but u can't take the jungle away from the monkey tongue

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by Popowaa: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2013
Lila_martedi: See as she be like housegirl..You can take the monkey away from the jungle but u can't take the jungle away from the monkey tongue
Rubbish,are u one of the baby mamas?
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
nonsense. She fall my hands joor.
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
walahi if this thread no reach front page, my name nor me booqee again! Call me anything u like. angry angry
abi no be nairaland?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by SlyIg(f): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2013
3ace: Why u wan know; ya own loss?

And how is that ur biz?
Re: Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview by madan(f): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Damn! Wat kind of dress is this? U make me sick, Annie. Why dressed like an irresponsible housewife

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, who rock the bow tie better? / Tracy Ogbona Shows Of Boobs And Ass / Linda Ikeji With Her Parents ( Adorable Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.