Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed (1334 Views)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Greeting to everyone in the house. Ok,a little friend of my who happens to be staying on same street with me(we are also from same town)is looking for a househelp or cleaning job on the island.i know there are a lot of people who might be looking for a househlp or a cleaner on nairaland so I decided to help out by posting it here since she is not on nairaland. Name-chidimma. Age-22. Sex-female. About her-hard working but not too friendly nd likes keeping to herself but knows how to do the work well. Any interested person should please call 07065533254 for more infor,thanks.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
nicky4lif: Greeting to everyone in the house. Ok,a little friend of my who happens to be staying on same street with me(we are also from same town)is looking for a househelp or cleaning job on the island.i know there are a lot of people who might be looking for a househlp or a cleaner on nairaland so I decided to help out by posting it here since she is not on nairaland. Name-chidimma. Age-22. Sex-female. About her-hard working but not too friendly nd likes keeping to herself but knows how to do the work well. Any interested person should please call 07065533254 for more infor,thanks.

Must it be on the island?
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by ifyalways(f): 1:36am On Sep 13, 2013
Like seriously @ OP ?
You seem to know quite a handful of girls looking for "househelp roles" . Soon and very soon, your cup "go full"

https://www.nairaland.com/1182077/crying-girl

3 Likes

Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2013
U see y I hate some people here,when has it become a crime to help someone?yes,it is in my nature to help.when I see someone that is not being taken care of,I ask questions cos I always say to myself(if this girl is my sister,will I not care for her)and y did u say my cut will soon full?if u are thinking that I take money from anybody,then u are getting it wrong,I spend mine.I'm evening working with some people to open an orphange.I hav another case(3children that their parents died of HIV)so if I decide to help look help for them 2morro,u will come nd tell me my cup will soon full?pls let me ask u,what has helpin people got to do with my cup will soon full
ifyalways: Like seriously @ OP ?
You seem to know quite a handful of girls looking for "househelp roles" . Soon and very soon, your cup "go full"

Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2013
That is were they stay but were do u stay?
idprincess:

Must it be on the island?
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2013
Now I know u,no wonder.so u brought up this so u can make me look bad here nd people will start calling me name?u are thesame person that called me nd was ordering me like I was ur house help(will u shut up nd tell me what I'm asking u,he cares what u hav gone thruogh nd many more)nd then I cut the phone on u.now its been like 7months I took the girl to the person(a nairalander)is she not still there or did the person tell u he paid me or did he tell u he pay the girl?I only told them to send her to school which they did nd they are very happy having her.this one needs a job that will be giving her money every month nd u come here to tell me my cup will soon full,what cut if I may ask?pls stay away from me,madam I own nairaland.
ifyalways: Like seriously @ OP ?

Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Pls my good people,I also want to use this opportunity to ask,if there is any one who wants to help the less privilaged ones.I'm planing to open an orphane nd if u feel moved to also help,it will be well appreciated.it is not a most u give money.right now what we are looking for is a place to keep them. We are looking for. A house. Foams. Refrigerator. Food stuffs. I hav so many cases of people that needs my help. Three children that their parents died nd they are with their aged grandmother who can't even take care of her herslep not to talk of these children. Another case is a child that was abandoned nd was given to someone to be looking after her for the time being nd many more that I can't say here. I want to help but I can't do it alone.I hav gone to some church but funny enough,some of them didn't want to help cos nobody will see the it cos they are doing it for man nd not God.funny enough some people don't care abt this chilren,they rather spend the money on things that wldnt add anything to theirlives than to help these childen tha really needs help.will really be glad if anyone will be moved to help,thanks.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks to those that called,I'm still expecting more calls,thanks.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by jehi: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2013
nicky4lif: Greeting to everyone in the house. Ok,a little friend of my who happens to be staying on same street with me(we are also from same town)is looking for a househelp or cleaning job on the island.i know there are a lot of people who might be looking for a househlp or a cleaner on nairaland so I decided to help out by posting it here since she is not on nairaland. Name-chidimma. Age-22. Sex-female. About her-hard working but not too friendly nd likes keeping to herself but knows how to do the work well. Any interested person should please call 07065533254 for more infor,thanks.

I am truly disappointed in your deceptive way or manner you choose to render assistance to others ( if that's what you are truly doing). I called you and hooked you up with a friend and you and your girl after finalising the arrangement decided to demand transport fare from them. And then you say again that you are not an agent. You better refrain from such duboius act.

PS: I have never commented on nairaland before, but I just needed the pubic to know the kind of person they are dealing with.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by jehi: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2013
nicky4lif: Thanks to those that called,I'm still expecting more calls,thanks.

You said you are in Ajah, and so is this chidinma, yet you are demanding transport fare from someone else also residing in Ajah. What calls are you expecting, so as to obtain funds from people under false pretense or to weigh the highest bidder, Right.

Don't let me sit on your case.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
U are a big fool for talking to me this way,I was sending 2 people to go nd meet ur frnds where they were cos I was busy,all he cld say was(is that my stractegy)if I cld pay for their coming,what is 500 that he cldnt afford?even when I told him to drive down to where they were so he wldnt hav to pay for their trasportion(500)y didn't he do it?if he felt they wanted his money,y didn't he drive down to ggo nd meet them?if I cld remove money from my pocket,what stops him from doing same.or maybe when u asked me to bring her to ago palace way,u wldnt have paid her trasportion,after coming all the way from ajay to come nd see u?nd maybe at the end u will say(I'm not interested,my husband doesn't like her or ur spirit did not accept her.)Nd I will keep wasting money like that?y didn't u call me to know what the outcome was than to come here to talk nonsense?cos u see poeple insulting people here so u felt like coming to insult me too.don't let me insult u.did I ask u to send money before she comes to see u or I said u hav to pay for their going back?did I tell u to send money so I will go nd bring her from another state,that made u call me an agent?respect urself.
jehi:

You said you are in Ajah, and so is this chidinma, yet you are demanding transport fare from someone else also residing in Ajah. What calls are you expecting, so as to obtain funds from people under false pretense or to weigh the highest bidder, Right.

Don't let me sit on your case.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
So cos we are both in ajah that means we stay in same area?do u even know where he asked them to come nd meet him?I'm so pissed with u for saying all the things u said above(I shldnt let u sit on my cases)nd who said u shldnt sit on it.ok wait,from ajay to ago palace way is like to hours(wldnt u hav given them trasportion back home)ur frnd said they shld come somewhere closer to his house that his wasn't ready to pass that place cos it was out of his way nd also said they will pay with their money cos if he goes to an organisation to look for a contract,that he wll do this nd that,what connection does a poor girl looking for a house help job got to do with organisation?I made it very simple,drive down nd see them or if u want them to come nd meet u where u were,then I will pay for their coming while u pay for their going back.the problem is not even paying for the trasportion but I felt u needed to contribute cos at the end,there might be sorry nd I will keep paying for it.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by jehi: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
nicky4lif: U are a big fool for talking to me this way,I was sending 2 people to go nd meet ur frnds where they were cos I was busy,all he cld say was(is that my stractegy)if I cld pay for their coming,what is 500 that he cldnt afford?even when I told him to drive down to where they were so he wldnt hav to pay for their trasportion(500)y didn't he do it?if he felt they wanted his money,y didn't he drive down to ggo nd meet them?if I cld remove money from my pocket,what stops him from doing same.or maybe when u asked me to bring her to ago palace way,u wldnt have paid her trasportion,after coming all the way from ajay to come nd see u?nd maybe at the end u will say(I'm not interested,my husband doesn't like her or ur spirit did not accept her.)Nd I will keep wasting money like that?y didn't u call me to know what the outcome was than to come here to talk nonsense?cos u see poeple insulting people here so u felt like coming to insult me too.don't let me insult u.did I ask u to send money before she comes to see u or I said u hav to pay for their going back?did I tell u to send money so I will go nd bring her from another state,that made u call me an agent?respect urself.

Are you done ranting?? Your above rant shows your level of reasoning and poverty mentality.
Too bad for you, because I can see you case is helpless and hopeless.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
nicky4lif: So cos we are both in ajah that means we stay in same area?do u even know where he asked them to come nd meet him?I'm so pissed with u for saying all the things u said above(I shldnt let u sit on my cases)nd who said u shldnt sit on it.ok wait,from ajay to ago palace way is like to hours(wldnt u hav given them trasportion back home)ur frnd said they shld come somewhere closer to his house that his wasn't ready to pass that place cos it was out of his way nd also said they will pay with their money cos if he goes to an organisation to look for a contract,that he wll do this nd that,what connection does a poor girl looking for a house help job got to do with organisation?I made it very simple,drive down nd see them or if u want them to come nd meet u where u were,then I will pay for their coming while u pay for their going back.the problem is not even paying for the trasportion but I felt u needed to contribute cos at the end,there might be sorry nd I will keep paying for it.

Your friend is the one looking for the job, why couldn't she go with her money and get a refund.

She's not a child, she's a 22-yr old adult, she has too take some responsibilities. Would you rather someone who has never met you got involved in sending money to you?

nicky4lif: Now I know u,no wonder.so u brought up this so u can make me look bad here nd people will start calling me name?u are thesame person that called me nd was ordering me like I was ur house help(will u shut up nd tell me what I'm asking u,he cares what u hav gone thruogh nd many more)nd then I cut the phone on u.now its been like 7months I took the girl to the person(a nairalander)is she not still there or did the person tell u he paid me or did he tell u he pay the girl?I only told them to send her to school which they did nd they are very happy having her.this one needs a job that will be giving her money every month nd u come here to tell me my cup will soon full,what cut if I may ask?pls stay away from me,madam I own nairaland.

Pls be mindful of the way you talk to people. If you are into the HH business, there's nothing wrong with it. But lying about it is what makes people suspicious of you.

The girl you opened a thread about the last time eventually wasn't the one you sent to him. You brought someone else for whatever reason you gave. I too had my suspicions about the whole thing but he chose to take a chance and luckily he hasn't regretted it . . . . yet!

You should know that when it comes to people, things are not always black and white. There are always questions that need to be answered. If you really want to help. please answer those questions and stop being defensive.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Very busy for now,coming back.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2013
I should be telling u that.
jehi:

Are you done ranting?? Your above rant shows your level of reasoning and poverty mentality.
Too bad for you, because I can see you case is helpless and hopeless.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Then when I unsult u,u will start calling me a bad person.this is the second person I'm doing it for nd no I'm NOT AN EGENT.when I see people that needs help,I do this to help them.I said,I was going to pay for her going and they will pay for her coming back(or is there aplace in my post where I stated that they hav to send money before she goes to meet them as u said). The other person that u know abt,is she not still there?are those people paying her or are they paying me?so y are u saying if I'm an agent,I shld say.I even still spend on her every time I go there.they also needed help so y didn't they want to contribute?they 2 people she went to meet before this person,after accepting the price nd they agreed to me,they went back nd said the money was much so I had to put a stop to paying for every thing.thanks
Ujujoan:

Your friend is the one looking for the job, why couldn't she go with her money and get a refund.

She's not a child, she's a 22-yr old adult, she has too take some responsibilities. Would you rather someone who has never met you got involved in sending money to you?

Pls be mindful of the way you talk to people. If you are into the HH business, there's nothing wrong with it. But lying about it is what makes people suspicious of you.

The girl you opened a thread about the last time eventually wasn't the one you sent to him. You brought someone else for whatever reason you gave. I too had my suspicions about the whole thing but he chose to take a chance and luckily he hasn't regretted it . . . . yet!

You should know that when it comes to people, things are not always black and white. There are always questions that need to be answered. If you really want to help. please answer those questions and stop being defensive.
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2013
chaircover: If I am getting this story right, Nikky has a house help friend that she wants to help get a job and she advertised this on NL

jehi phoned Nikky up and Nikky is asking Jehi to pay half the transport fare for the girl to come down and see him/her and this has caused trouble.

While you people are talking about transport fare money, my concern is how does nikki know that jehi is not a molester and a ritualist? Jeji no disrespect to you at all pls. I just want Nikki to see the danger in what she is doing. she is not even following the girl to the interview to make sure that the girl gets there OK and leaves there OK, yet its her phone number splattered on here. All she probably has is a phone number and an address that this girl is going too.

. . .back to the money, as far as I know, the norm is that its the responsibility of the person looking for the job to fund their transportation to the intervew, however both parties can reach an agreement on some help towards transportation assuming they both agree, which should really have been done offline since the transaction has taken place offline.

to be honest, since you all live in Ajah, you are better off talking to fellow ajah people who live in the area and you see everyday. I am sure that by the time you speak to several of your neighbors that you know, there will be someone in your area that you see and know looking for a househelp. This internet thing should be a last resort.

It is well
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by nicky4lif(f): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Ok thanks.
chaircover: If I am getting this story right, Nikky has a house help friend that she wants to help get a job and she advertised this on NL

jehi phoned Nikky up and Nikky is asking Jehi to pay half the transport fare for the girl to come down and see him/her and this has caused trouble.

While you people are talking about transport fare money, my concern is how does nikki know that jehi is not a molester and a ritualist? Jeji no disrespect to you at all pls. I just want Nikki to see the danger in what she is doing. she is not even following the girl to the interview to make sure that the girl gets there OK and leaves there OK, yet its her phone number splattered on here. All she probably has is a phone number and an address that this girl is going too.

. . .back to the money, as far as I know, the norm is that its the responsibility of the person looking for the job to fund their transportation to the intervew, however both parties can reach an agreement on some help towards transportation assuming they both agree, which should really have been done offline since the transaction has taken place offline.

to be honest, since you all live in Ajah, you are better off talking to fellow ajah people who live in the area and you see everyday. I am sure that by the time you speak to several of your neighbors that you know, there will be someone in your area that you see and know looking for a househelp. This internet thing should be a last resort.

It is well
Re: House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed by andyanders: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2013

Nicky,
I know that you have good intentions in helping people and God Almighty will take control of your effort by seeing you through. I know many people here might see your effort as something they can make mockery of, but with God you will be blessed to carry this cross of your heart's desire.
But please, make sure you screen every person you want to give to people as house help as devil has their agents out there that might turn this action of yours into another thing.Also the people that wants to have them.
Helping people secure house helps is a very dangerous step as the would be family could be a ritualist and the lady could be into trouble.

Also, the lady you want to help could also turn to become a thief tomorrow and connive with people outside to robb the family she is working for.
Allow the spirit of God to help you make decision. We still put you in prayer.
Remain blessed and may God help you achieve your aim in Jesus name , Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I’ve Never Been Attracted To Any Man Other Than My Husband“, Omotola / What Is This Groom Doing? / 7 Things Women Shouldn't Do In Front Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.