Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help (19899 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Islie: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2016
A 45-year-old driver has been arrested by the police for allegedly abducting a 23-year-old woman in Dutse, Abuja.

The suspect, a father of five, identified only as Charles, was said to have impregnated the woman before taking her away to Lagos.

City News reliably gathered that the woman, identified as Josephine, was employed by the suspect as a house help to his wife and that she had spent only weeks with the family when signs of the pregnancy showed.

The source said as soon as the suspect noticed the pregnancy, he arranged with his sister staying in Lagos to take her to her house. This was done without the consent of the woman’s parents. It was also in order to hide the act from his wife.

According to the source, the suspect had to deceive the pregnant house-help into believing that he had to relocate her to Lagos, alleging that his wife was getting worried that he would marry her (Josephine).

The source further said the suspect relocated to another town in Bwari, a move that made it difficult for the victim’s relations to know her whereabouts.

City News learnt however that luck ran out on the suspect when he was seen by one of the relation’s of the victim at a garden where he went to relax.

“The woman quickly raised alarm which attracted other passersby who apprehended and rough handled him before he was eventually arrested by the police,” the source added.

Confirming the incident, the Dutsen Alhaji Divisional Police Officer (DPO), CSP Aisha Yusuf, said the house help had since been recovered from the suspect and reunited with her family, adding that the suspect would soon be charged to court.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/man-arrested-for-abducting-impregnating-house-help/138221.html
Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2016
Na who give Ekaette belle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Elzends(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2016
**** nah bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2016
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Johnny o,Johnny o. . I'm looking for my Johnny.
she say she don carry belle
Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by zinachidi(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2016
the maid be like ,,, egbon driver, "if u want the pregnancy, come and collect it"

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by ijustdey: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2016
City News reliably gathered that the woman, identified as Josephine, was employed by the suspect as a house help to his wife and that she had spent only weeks with the family when signs of the pregnancy showed.

the man have an sinister motive to have employed her......

I guess the two must have been seeing each other before he did employed her.

and why is it the man employing a house help and not the wifeundecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by austine4real(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2016
9c 1

nxt pls
Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by jantavanta(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Everyday, abduction of teenage and adult females. We need an agency for the Prohibition of Abduction of Girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by henrydadon(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2016
where is this country heading to..everyday day rape..abduction..forceful marriage...i hope all these thing dont get out of hand ..in fact buhari has been a bad lucky to this country..we should hve just continue to manage Jonathan..at least he was working ..he was not a tourist like bubu

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2016
men sha...

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Smellymouth: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2016
jantavanta:
Everyday, abduction of teenage and adult females. We need an agency for the Prohibition of Abduction of Girls.

We have one....NAPTIP...which has been doing this job since 2004.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Mattew690(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2016
That's nigeria for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Brendaniel: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Na wa o.....

The poster below me.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by Nienie(f): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2016
why is it difficult for some men to hold themselves?..he should be jailed with hard labour..nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by TippyTop(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Taking advantage of a naive young woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2016
If you support d Law to castrate anybody dat rape hit d like button

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by silvertuke(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2016
For latest news update please visit my Blog www.silvertuke..com
Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by GothamLuke: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Cut off his manhood biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by thisisod(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2016
interesting, check out my signature for various building plans with their estimated cost of construction
Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by thisisod(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2016
interesting, check out my signature for various building plans with their estimated cost of construction
Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by dopedealer(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Naija na wa o
So driver self don dey employ house help

To me this does not add up how much be em salary.
He only employed her to dey mama d thin now she 's pregnant. Abduction ti take over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by chynie: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2016
did I see ''23 years'' old maid angry

both the suspect and the victim are jokers

this is a case of a man trying to marry 2nd wife not abduction

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by rawtouch: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Chaiiiiiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by DBossNG(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Wicked man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by DrObum(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2016
But 23yr old never reach to speak out

There is more to this story!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by demarc001: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2016
There is no abduction here abeg, she is an adult and having relationship with the man, its the family that is not ok with the relationship simple.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help by jidxin(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Islie:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/man-arrested-for-abducting-impregnating-house-help/138221.html

pls interpret d story 4 me oo 23yrs old abducted without her parent's consent .... d parents consent is not even needed but really is d grl a dummy .... i dont understand again oo......... goes back to re read d story

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, My Mum Is Lazy And Its Draining Me / Woman Sues Ex-husband For Refusing Her To Re-marry / “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.