Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). (3006 Views)

Fadekemi Momoh: ''I’m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) / Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). by theanonymous: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
Rihanna is get naughtier by the day, well, she's at the top
of the "Naughty Chain".Having a purse with a
diagram of a d**k tops it all.
Check out how Rihanna freestyles with her naughty
purse.
ridi*kulous

source: http://amebonetwork..com/2013/09/naughty-rihanna-check-out-rihannas-dk.html?m=1

Re: Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Having a purse with the style and shape of a d**k. How those it affect our current political crisis and ASUU strike in Nigeria. If she like let her carry the one made of pussy shape. My concern is on how to get my share of gold plated iphone ordered by FG. Rihana ke mtewww.
Re: Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
first to comment!!! Yay! Back to post..... The purse is fine sha

1 Like

Re: Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). by theanonymous: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ifykns: Having a purse with the style and shape of a d**k. How those it affect our current political crisis and ASUU strike in Nigeria. If she like let her carry the one made of pussy shape. My concern is on how to get my share of gold plated iphone ordered by FG. Rihana ke mtewww.
linda ikeji wrote an article bout gold plated iphonex ordered by FG..go read it there, Oliver.
Re: Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). by dplomaticVal: 1:48am On Sep 13, 2013
otiose news!!angry .. poster you care to post your dickhead
Re: Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). by fr3do(m): 2:45am On Sep 13, 2013
grin
it looks like mine

1 Like

Re: Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). by Ichliebedich(f): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2013
cheesy crazy girl
Re: Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). by Lilamartedi(f): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Is it chris brown's d*ick? undecided
Re: Naughty Rihanna:check Out Rihanna'sd**k Purse (photos). by theanonymous: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2013
dplomaticVal: otiose news!!angry .. poster you care to post your dickhead

what you might find otiose..the other person next to you finds it quite entertaining and useful, di*khead

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Popular Singer Iyanya’s S.ex Tape Leakes Online? You Should See This / Photos: Nigerian Stars at Hon Akinwumi Ambode's Dinner Party / I Made Bulletproof Charms From Mygrandfather’s Book – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.