Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Let's Advice Miley Cyrus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Advice Miley Cyrus (698 Views)

Miley Cyrus B**bs & V*gin* On Display Inside Paper Magazine / MILEY CYRUS & Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Patrick Get Cozzy (photos) / [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Advice Miley Cyrus by Toka1992(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Miley Cyrus was born on thursday, November 19th 1992, the same day I was born and we celebrate our birthdays on the same day in different places though (lol)
Anyway, what do you think about this 20 year old girl appearing nude in her new video that has broken viewing records worldwide. Is this the best way to make money in the 21st century?
Is this ethical? Is it healthy for youngsters today? If you had a minute to give Miley some advice, what would you tell her?
Re: Let's Advice Miley Cyrus by Toka1992(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
I'll tell her, Miley more people loved you as that decent Disney girl. Please go back to the good old days, even though Nudity is the new trend, it's not good enough for you.
Re: Let's Advice Miley Cyrus by PiffWA: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2013
i'd tell you to get a life and stop coughing other people's cough?
Re: Let's Advice Miley Cyrus by Toka1992(m): 1:08am On Sep 13, 2013
PiffWA: i'd tell you to get a life and stop coughing other people's cough?
Lols, yeah!!!!!! She may notast if she continues this way o cry

(1) (Reply)

Photos of MI, Waje, Iyanya, Bez, Jimmy Jatt Launch Coke Studio Africa / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In Yellow Ensemble At LFDW / I’d Give Anything To Work. With Jesse Jags, 2face– Eva Alordiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.