Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ghetto P.. "Give A F**k" Off The "I'm Here Now Mix-tape...... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghetto P.. "Give A F**k" Off The "I'm Here Now Mix-tape...... (741 Views)

****The Game Drops Another Mix Tape. Free Download (Purp & Patron)***** / Mix Tape And Album-what Is The Difference? / Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghetto P.. "Give A F**k" Off The "I'm Here Now Mix-tape...... by bolidunga: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ghetto P yet again shows his Rap prowess on this track titled "Give a F**k". He lands is signature Mike Tyson Combos as he switches at will from rap to dancehall, to rap to dancehall and back to rap. He fts himself as Tyle. The track is off his up coming mix-tape titled " I Am Here Now", Ghetto P emphasizes that the track is not a diss track. PLS CHECK HERE AND OTHER MUSIC BLOGS/SITES FOR THE [b]LINK [/b]BTW 10am and NOON.

(1) (Reply)

Violin Fans, Lets Meet Here / Your Opinion Of Radio Biafra On Air / Ready To Love You- Kelly Hansome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.