Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal (14218 Views)

My Ordeal With Customs And Quarantine Officers At Emirates Airline Desk MMIA / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by highmood(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nawa o! Everytime new and exciting headlines. I,hope they will find succor here at home. Thank God its just but a few ibos else the platform would have been something like a tribal clash. Anyhow sha, they are welcome back. Fufu, eba , amala, yam, etc still plenty here sha. I believe they won't resist the taste.
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by Freiburger(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Even Tunisia sef dey deport Nigerians, which way forward? embarassed
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by christ4mi(f): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Come to think of it, Pls why the Northerners never get involve in this act of leaving Nigeria. Someone should educate me pls
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
They should be screened for HIV
Most of these people go there to do ashawo or turn to ashawo work for survival in these places,males and females
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by Littlehooper: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
babyosisi: They should be screened for HIV
Most of these people go there to do ashawo or turn to ashawo work for survival in these places,males and females

YOU ARE RIGHT....
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by AbuMikey(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Annie2gud: Where z Abu Mickey come n collect ur patriots.they hav sure made us Proud.Edo i Hail
Am here ma smiley

Iwie Edo! Wah B'Okhian!! cheesycheesy
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by pekelepekele(m): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2013
If you want to seek for greener pasture let it be outside of Africa . If it must be africa let it be African countries that are very close to your country . Like Ghana and Benin republic that you can easily jump back into your country should in case anything goes wrong.

All these Tunisia , lake chad that people are going to . I don't know about it.
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by seangy4konji: 1:54am On Sep 14, 2013
The awkward moment when you find yourself in Tunisia and someone asks you of your status and you say in SAKAs voice that,I am an illegal immigrant.....there will always be a place like home if dem give u residency for canada,usa,australia,uae,belgium,new zealand,denmark,finland,sweden.I nor want uk self...U go tunisia?take ur time and plan ur exit ohh baby...make sure u test dem for hiv cos I no trust dos tunisians dem..

End time waka waka...even Noah no go fit save people ooo
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by GODSBEAUTY(f): 4:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Home sweets Home kiss

Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by princeonx: 5:03am On Sep 14, 2013
Excelboi: I doubt if you went to high school. Show me where in the article they claimed to be all teenagers.
You wey go Cambridge, I guess 15yrs, 14yrs, and 17 are all grand pa/ma abi?
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 14, 2013
grin ME, i have travelled out before and e no easy at all. But the thing be say, if you have a good skill or handwork, you'll survive anywhere in the world. Most people only travel to other countries to spam them and they think money grows on the trees over there. So, when they see work,real work,them go run!
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by hitman2911: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2013
prince_onx:
You wey go Cambridge, I guess 15yrs, 14yrs, and 17 are all grand pa/ma abi?

Take time to read properly before rushing to comment. The article says 13 out of 90 were teenagers not everyone.

1 Like

Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by goshen26: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2013
pembisco: Singing *U are welcome in d name of the lord*
lol, You are not serious, i laughed in my room, to the extent that my neighbour was asking if all is well
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by Wulfruna(f): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2013
Only Jah above knows the kind of venom that would have been poured on this thread if the majority of the deportees were Ibo! grin grin grin

As it is now this thread no go pass second page embarassed embarassed
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by pbling: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2013
d fact d place does nt favour u doesnt mean it wont favour odas,u went dere in a crooked way,stop complainin. hv seen pple who made it under 3 monts so pray 4 God favour anitin u want 2 embak.d curency makes us travel
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by chinedumije: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2013
What exactly do they mean by 'rehabilitation' and 'integration', words that stagger imagination when used in nigeria. Mtchw. Abeg play me 'craze' by M.I Abaga
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by Andyblaze: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
EDO+FEMALE TEENAGERS+ABROAD =
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by princeonx: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
hitman2911:

Take time to read properly before rushing to comment. The article says 13 out of 90 were teenagers not everyone.
And where did I say its everyone? The simply point is that even those that claimed to be teenagers might not be taking us back to why the first poster asked "why they or all of them are claiming to be teenagers" not necessary mean All per say!
It's like walking into a room with 20 people and 8 of them were sleeping and you/someone ask "why is everybody sleeping?" Does that mean they're all sleeping?
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by princeonx: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Andyblaze: EDO+FEMALE TEENAGERS+ABROAD =
No start watin u no go fit finish oh! Lol!
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by Anaskie(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wulfruna: Only Jah above knows the kind of venom that would have been poured on this thread if the majority of the deportees were Ibo! grin grin grin

True talk . Texas cowgirl, Eko ile, Dayokanu etc, sorry to disappoint u guys.
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by princeonx: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wulfruna: Only Jah above knows the kind of venom that would have been poured on this thread if the majority of the deportees were Ibo! grin grin grin

If na Igbos we'll be on page 19 now!
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by peromosele: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dem no here say most of the foriegn country dey suffer from financial meltdown, dey quick come if not dey for die there.
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by tpia5: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
pembisco: Singing *U are welcome in d name of the lord*

true that, wetin person wan talk.
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by ernxt231: 3:00am On Sep 15, 2013
25omega: why are they deporting teenagers without their parents? where are these teens supposed to go when they get to Nigeria? who will care for them?
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by olaabiola: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
tunisia na country ? rubbish lipsrsealed
Re: From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal by Excelboi(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2013
prince_onx:
And where did I say its everyone? The simply point is that even those that claimed to be teenagers might not be taking us back to why the first poster asked "why they or all of them are claiming to be teenagers" not necessary mean All per say!
It's like walking into a room with 20 people and 8 of them were sleeping and you/someone ask "why is everybody sleeping?" Does that mean they're all sleeping?
You are too slow. Go back to school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt / Ethiopian Cargo Plane Crash-Lands At Kotoka Airport, Accra / Top 10 Longest Bridges In Africa 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.