Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k (767 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k by Mikechinos(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Hi guys pls I really need help. Am a student am 20yrs old pls I want to know is there a business that I can start with 100k.that wunt take much of my time pls help me
Re: Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k by Civory(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2013
Check this business out if you are interested
https://moinsights./2013/09/10/snail-farming-business-in-nigeria/
Re: Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k by Delafruita(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2013
what kind of business are you interested in?what is your location?what is your capability?those are the questions you need to ask yourself before thinking of a business to go into.moreover the fact that a person does a line of business successully doesnt guarantee you success in it.look around your locality and see the opportunities available.assess those opportunities vis a vis your ability to harness them.it makes no sense doing a business that requires selling if you dont have the ability and wherewithal to convince people to buy from you especially if your product is not a necessity.personally,i prefer to set up a business based on service and not product.a service based business can absorb the initial lull that comes with a new business.but thats my preference and doesnt have to be yours.

when you eventually determine the business to go into,it would be advisable to test the waters with a fraction of the amount you have.there's always a learning curve in business and it would be unwise to learn with everything you have

goodluck

1 Like

Re: Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k by Delafruita(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2013
one more thing,there might soon be a barrage of posts from proponents of various internet-based businesses.i have personally never taken part in any but i dont know anyone who has made the mega cool bucks such businesses promise.i know how hard it is for a young fella to wanna do something different.many of us didnt have folks to guide through our first phase of emtrepreneurship.we made money and lost it all and learnt from it.they say mistake is the best teacher but its better to learn from the mistakes of others.it is my hope that more folks willl contribute to this and help you chart your course
Re: Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k by juliebest(f): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Import goods-in-demand and triple your money. See my signature for details
Re: Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k by Quailbirdfarmer: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2013
I suggest you invest on quail bird farming at list with 100k in less than 2months you make you start up capital back but many don't kno the secret of the bird, i tell in less than 6months you become what you don't expect in life in term of financial freedom.
For more detail search through google and see testimony about the bird and the egg.
Call : Olads farm
+2348140590085/oladsfarm147@gmail.com for more details about the farming set up and the uses of the eggs and the birds.
Wish u the best.
Re: Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k by Mikechinos(m): 6:26am On Sep 14, 2013
Thanks guys I really appreciate your advice
Re: Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k by bestplanb: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2013
Did you have passions for production?If yes check www.hotcake.tk for more details
Re: Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k by juliebest(f): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
op, I've replied your pm. Check your email.
Re: Is There A Business I Can Start With 100k by neksummi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
What was in your mind when you were saving the money.

(1) (Reply)

Pos Software Features And Prices / How Can One Start A Boat Cruise Biz In Lagos Beach. / I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.