Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Close - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Close (5064 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Close by Toka1992(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Hello! I came back here to thank you for making this post! The information you provided is free and very useful. I really appreciate your kindness. I now have a paypal account and a payoneer account as well and I got my payoneer card delivered by DHL within 5 days.
Please I want to be able to fund my paypal account. How do I do that please?
Re: Close by Tekkyboy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
legalwealth:

You are highly welcome and feel free to ask me any question on all what I've said above.
boss, i check the whoer.net for my phone with operamini 7.2 and i see its a usa ip/locatn but its nt a blackberry phone.CAN I USE DAT TO OPEN PAYPAY?
Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Toka1992: Hello! I came back here to thank you for making this post! The information you provided is free and very useful. I really appreciate your kindness. I now have a paypal account and a payoneer account as well and I got my payoneer card delivered by DHL within 5 days.
Please I want to be able to fund my paypal account. How do I do that please?
you can contact preseg or legal wealth to do that for you. Am not into PayPal funding for now.
Re: Close by Chibenze(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
stevolinkon40: you might be able to use it to open PayPal but you will be limited anytime. My advice. Get a dedicated IP.
pls which dedicated ip do you use?
Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Close by Tekkyboy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
stevolinkon40: UAE ip. You can get yours from preseg. I don't sell IP. He is an expert in that aspect. Dnt try using all dis common IP changers for paypal o. Tunnelguru or tweakware or wifre or hotspot shield. Get a dedicated IP.
ok.where are u preseg,hope its free sha.
Re: Close by andymoorey(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Funny dude..
Re: Close by andymoorey(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tekkyboy:
ok.where are u preseg,hope its free sha.
Funny dude...
Re: Close by ultimatesafety(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Now you can recover your deleted files with UNDELETE 360
No more worry.
No more headache.

Undelete 360 is one of the best programs to use for restoring accidentally or unintentionally deleted files from your computer, regardless of storage medium.

Built on a very fast and efficient algorithm, the program will browse, search, and recover files that have been deleted as a result of an accident, a virus, or software and computer failures.

Undelete 360 can recover files deleted from computer hard drives, USB/thumb drives and memory sticks, the memory cards used in cameras, smart phones, and other devices, pen drives, and more. The program supports both file recovery and folder recovery.

Using Undelete 360, you can restore files from:
Hard drives
Digital cameras
Floppy drives
USB flash drives
Using Undelete 360, you can restore files:
accidentally deleted from your PC or other media
deleted by viruses
too large to fit in the recycle bin
deleted on Windows network shares
deleted from a USB Memory Stick
deleted when you press "Shift+Delete" keys
erased when the Move or Cut command has been used
created and deleted by certain applications
deleted from the command line
CHECK IT OUT HERE. https://www.bluesnap.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=3170432&referrer=1087519
For Trial Version:https://www.bluesnap.com/jsp/download_trial.jsp?contractId=3170432&referrer=1087519
For more product info:https://www.bluesnap.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=3170432&referrer=1087519

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? / GLO-1 Breaks Nitel SAT-3’s Monopoly / New Zinox Core I7 Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.