Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Close - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Close (5055 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Close by stevolinkon40: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Close by Rexphobia(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2013
Lemme try
Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Close by DankemzI(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2013
stevolinkon40: okay sir. BUT MAKE SURE YOU KEEP USING A BLACKBERRY PHONE WHENEVER YOU WANT TO LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU CAN CONFIRM THE IP ADDRESS OR LOCATION OF YOUR PHONE BY CHECKING www.whoer.net
how about using my Android 4.2
Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Close by Toka1992(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2013
stevolinkon40: It has become so paramount these days for you to have a foreign account before you can
make payments or buy some vital things online. Take for instance; so many people are unable to get their Droid vpn upgraded to premium account because they don't have a foreign account. Hence, I will be sharing with you how you can easily create a PayPal account that will be globally accepted anywhere in the world as a payment system using your blackberry phone.
What Do I Need To Create A PayPal Account
1. Blackberry Phone
2. Active Bis Subscription
3. VBA (USA Virtual Bank Account)
How Can I Open A PayPal Account Using My Blackberry Phone
Your blackberry phone let you access Paypal website with a foreign IP Address without the use of any software at all while the VBA allow you to verify your PayPal account.
Step 1: Open your blackberry default browser visit http://whatismyipaddress.com/. This will check the location of your phone and you should see your IP address as United Kingdom or otherwise; but not Nigeria.
Step 2: Generate your US phone number and address by going to http://www.myus.com/or
http://www.usyellowpages.com/choose a suitable state and city and you'll get a list showing so many business contact details (address and phone number) in the US. Copy down this details somewhere safe.
Step 3: Next, is to visit PayPal homepage at www.paypal.com/usOpening a USA PayPal account with UK IP might make PayPal think you are living in UK but you are a US citizen who wants to open a PayPal account to be linked to your USA bank account.
Step 4: Click on Sign Up ===>Choose Premium account type, fill in your details including a valid email address, plus the US address and phone number generated earlier and click on " Agree and Create Account" button.
Step 5: Now you should receive an email to verify your sign up in your email box; please use your default blackberry browser to access your email, don't use any other browser not even your opera mini (it's very important you adhere to this).
Step 6: Copy out the verification code PayPal sent to your email and go back to your PayPal account, past the verification code in the space provided.
Step 7: If successful, you will be directed to the next page to provide two secret questions
and answers for security verification. Finally, click on submit once you've provided the two secret questions.
Yessss! You now have a Paypal Account but not verified. Though you can still use it to make and receive payments online with some limitations.
How Can I Verify My PayPal Account? To verify your PayPal account, you are going to need USA Virtual Bank Account. Search online for people who provide US VBA services. Once you get , they will provide you with the following information - A routing number, An account number, Bank name, login ID and Password Once you have your VBA info, go to "My Account" and add all the details required. Once done, click on Confirm Instantly, and you will receive an alert displaying your bank confirmation account. Wow, I totally need this
How To Fund Your PayPal Account GREENDOT: With GreenDot, you can fund your PayPal with it, its like buying a recharge card card online. Their are still some moreways of funding your PayPal account.
PAYOONER: Payooneer is a universal Credit card for paying and buying online. You can get your own Payooner Credit card and get it delivered to your address free of charge. to get your copy faster, you will need
1. A valid scanned copy of your ID Card like International Passport/National ID/Drivers license or otherwise. At-least if you don't need a PayPal account, you will surely need a Payooner account. It's
for free so sign up with them here and get your own Payooner Credit card delivered to your house address free of charge.
NB: Don't attempt to open your account from a non blackberry device or location except your default blackberry phone.
Wow, I totally need this
Hope you found this post useful.

1 Like

Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Toka1992][/quote] i hope you find this useful
Re: Close by femi4: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2013
Three different locations picked by different browsers.
Ucweb: USA
Opera mini: Sweden
Bb browser: Nigeria
Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2013
femi4: Three different locations picked by different browsers.
bb browser using mtn bis is either usa or uk my browda. check again
Re: Close by femi4: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
stevolinkon40: bb browser using mtn bis is either usa or uk my browda. check again
I referring to country location
Re: Close by Tekkyboy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Useful info,let me try it out.
Re: Close by NnamdiN: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
for some reason, paypal did not send me a verification mail cheesy :Dlike they have noticed where I'm registering from and decided to wait for me to put money in there. cheesy cheesy
Re: Close by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
i have questions (1) how long can i use my unverified paypal and what limitations will i encounter? (2) do i need to purchase the VBA info from the site online or is it free of charge?
Re: Close by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
I just successfully created my paypal (USA) account today. Although still unverified. I thank God.
Re: Close by chrisandy100(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Is this legal?
Re: Close by NnamdiN: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Is this illegal?
Re: Close by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
@op I hope u haven't ran away, becos I got some questions
Re: Close by gbolakpine(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Very Nice... Gonna Try it
Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Am here bro. Whats the quesion
Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Close by NnamdiN: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Na how to make money inside the account remain o grin fiverr is too harsh. Can't sell nothing there.
Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2013
NnamdiN: Na how to make money inside the account remain o grin fiverr is too harsh. Can't sell nothing there.
find time to do some researh,i advice you use youtube so as to have video explanation or smething better
Re: Close by legalwealth(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2013
DankemzI: how about using my Android 4.2

You can make use of your android 4.2 by installing and configuring SSHTUNNEL onto it but you need to have a USA server with Dedicated IP to be able to get this done.

I was able to configure my own Techno Phantom A+ with USA Dedicated IP with my server which I do use also on my PC which means that my IP for accessing my PayPal on both my phone and my PC are the same which I can also configure within 5 minutes unto any other PC I want to use it on even it is CYBERCAFE.

PayPal loves static IP i.e IP that doesn't change.For OP who is telling everyone to use BB which I'm always against,what will happen if they misplace their BB or it gets spoilt and whichever.Again,you need to know that PayPal system don't like someone using public IP as lots of people do use BB server.You need to use your own Dedicated IP which is most time configured o dedicated server.
Re: Close by legalwealth(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2013
stevolinkon40: d important thing is not about the phone or os. all blackberry phones have ip address linked to either usa or uk. goto whoer.net to know the ip of your phone. if you see nigeria as your ip,then you cant use it. if otherwise then its possible as well. or betta still get a vpn service for your andriod phone and your phone ip will change.

Do you know that those UK & US IP bb phones are linked to are public IP routed via Proxy Server which is again PayPal T.O.S.

Do you also know that common VPN service available for android phones uses proxy server technology used by the public and those that offer dedicated ones charge up to $10 monthly or $100 yearly and how many people in here can afford that.

As for me,I configure my own Dedicated USA IP onto my Android phone which I've been using for a while now without having problem as I'm highly sure that it is on Dedicated Server.
Re: Close by legalwealth(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2013
femi4: Three different locations picked by different browsers.

Boss!You are at risk using this device for your PayPal.
Re: Close by legalwealth(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2013
NnamdiN: for some reason, paypal did not send me a verification mail cheesy :Dlike they have noticed where I'm registering from and decided to wait for me to put money in there. cheesy cheesy

You need to click on the Confirm E-mail address again and upon the page opening,scroll down and click on the second link and you'll get the link.
Click on the link or just copy it to your browse and input your password when prompted.Don't forget to note and save your security questions and answers please as you'll surely need it later or sooner.
Re: Close by legalwealth(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2013
marvis5077: i have questions (1) how long can i use my unverified paypal and what limitations will i encounter? (2) do i need to purchase the VBA info from the site online or is it free of charge?

You can use your USA unverified paypal as long as it is not limited.You'll be able to send maximum of $500 monthly and you won't be able to make payments on some websites as they don't accept payment(s) from unverified PayPal.

And to your second question,you can purchase VBA online(I do sell that of Bank of America though),you can also get it for free from ETRADE(but no longer recommended) or from Payoneer (they offer that of Bank of America now which you can use to withdraw from your PayPal using your payoneer mastercard from any ATM with Mastercard logon here in Nigeria).

N.B:Don't always use VBA from Payoneer to verify your PayPal but only do add it to your PayPal setting it as secondary VBA in which the VBA to use in verifying your PayPal should be the one purchased set as Primary.
Also that the best VBA sold online to use in verifying your PayPal should be Bank of America using the 2-3 days verification method.
You can let me know if you need the VBA from the stable of Bank of America as it is just N3,500.
Re: Close by legalwealth(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2013
stevolinkon40: okay sir. BUT MAKE SURE YOU KEEP USING A BLACKBERRY PHONE WHENEVER YOU WANT TO LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU CAN CONFIRM THE IP ADDRESS OR LOCATION OF YOUR PHONE BY CHECKING www.whoer.net

Also note that non-european PayPal such as those from Singapore,UAE etc are the best for any Nigerian that wants to be using PayPal actively from Nigeria.

USA PayPal is strict but easy to operate following some guides especially you performing phone verification.
You'll also be asked to provide either SSN,EIN or ITIN for Tax record purpose if you transact total of up $20,000 for goods and services or up to 200 payments for goods and services as it happened to me but I've been able to provide them with EIN.

But there is nothing like that with my UAE non-european PayPal since they don't care about Taxation.
Re: Close by stevolinkon40: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Preseg. Nice info. ThaNks for contributing. Hw much do you fund paypal?
Re: Close by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
legalwealth:

You can use your USA unverified paypal as long as it is not limited.You'll be able to send maximum of $500 monthly and you won't be able to make payments on some websites as they don't accept payment(s) from unverified PayPal.

And to your second question,you can purchase VBA online(I do sell that of Bank of America though),you can also get it for free from ETRADE(but no longer recommended) or from Payoneer (they offer that of Bank of America now which you can use to withdraw from your PayPal using your payoneer mastercard from any ATM with Mastercard logon here in Nigeria).

N.B:Don't always use VBA from Payoneer to verify your PayPal but only do add it to your PayPal setting it as secondary VBA in which the VBA to use in verifying your PayPal should be the one purchased set as Primary.
Also that the best VBA sold online to use in verifying your PayPal should be Bank of America using the 2-3 days verification method.
You can let me know if you need the VBA from the stable of Bank of America as it is just N3,500.
. Thank you presegs
Re: Close by legalwealth(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
stevolinkon40: Preseg. Nice info. ThaNks for contributing. Hw much do you fund paypal?

You are welcome.I fund PayPal ranging from N170-N200 per $ depending on some factors such as dollar rate,quantity,our source of available fund,time requested and availability of fund(we do have in stock most time)
Re: Close by legalwealth(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
marvis5077: . Thank you presegs

You are highly welcome and feel free to ask me any question on all what I've said above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Zinox Core I7 Laptops For Sale / How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? / GLO-1 Breaks Nitel SAT-3’s Monopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.